Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Armadillo Dry

Christopher from Bing Shopping was amazing! He helped us set everything up and made sure that our shopping ad was set up correcting and working. He was in regular contact with me providing me with updates, answered all my questions and explained everything to so that I understood what he was doing. Amazing customer service and the app is awesome! I highly recommend it! Thanks Christopher for all your help!

iuneek

Not only does the app work the way it should, the support has been phenomenal. Christopher (the founder) is always there to help. God bless!

Boundary Supply

THIS IS THE WORST APP AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STAND HOW POOR IT WORKS AND HOW POOR THE SERVICE IS!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to use if you want Bing to spider you site completely real quick. We used it on our Wrought Iron home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ and Bing spidered in a week!

Blue Planet Outlet

Great app!
Great way to get your Bing store ads going and if you need support
they help out quickly!

Winerefrigerator

Very helpful when setting up the app. Painless setup.

Gadgetsandgoods

Good and very easy to setup app. Would definitely recommend.

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Mobility Phones

The app was functional for me, but don't expect any kind support from them. I've tried for almost 2 weeks now to get a response from them and nothing, and all I wanted was to inquire about minor adjustments to my feed, which were suggested by a Bing representative.