Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Sports Nut Emporium

It was a great AP until Bing has a complaint from a other advertiser that your prices are lower then theirs ,pays more per month in advertising budget then you so they pull your ad to keep the other advertiser

Just Have

I have been personally impressed with the quality of support provided to me in the initial set up of the app and linking it to Bing Shopping. The app provides a helpful summary of visits and cart activities to my store. So pleased I gave this app a try. A big thank you to Chris for his support during the initial set up process.

Zaqz

Excellent App extremely pleased with it and even better support service which helped me through every step of the way for my site www.zaqz.co thoroughly recommend this App to everyone!

Murrigear

This App seems to be working very well. I have had terrific help from this team at shopping cart apps and am grateful to them. Hoping to build a great store with their help. I highly recommend using their products.

Endurancetreadmills

highly recommended -works great and great support as well

Anhem

I had a small issue with integration but support is top notch. They resolved the issue for me quickly and efficiently and before I knew it everything was running smoothly.

Bogo Usa

Christopher helped us setup our Bing Merchant very quickly and hope this app helps us expand.

Longaberger Market At Plum Creek

Christopher was very helpful with issues that arose when setting up Bing Shopping. I trust his expertise! Working well now.

Becausegodlovesus

Nothing but a huge headache. The reason why most reviews pertain to support is because you need support just to sign up for Bing stuff.

First problem was the fact their system claimed my bank debit card was pre-paid, which they don't support. I did try to use a pre-paid first but then entered my debit card details when that failed and get the same message. Cleared cookies and tried a different browser. Talked to support and they said they would forward it to the engineers.

Ok I'll just pass on that for now. I'll set up my store. Store description...."The store description cannot contain invalid characters" Ok, maybe they are talking about the hyphen. Remove hyphen. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." What invalid characters? It's letters and commas. Let's try to remove the commas? Seriously. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." It's nothing but LETTERS.

At the top of the page is says my country isn't supported because I haven't entered payment details, or I should say they wouldn't let me enter payment details. I go back into my account and switch from post-pay to pre-pay. Now I have Palpal as an option? Easy right? Nope.

After getting directed to Paypal and accepting the Microsoft authorization I get send back to Bing with a message that says "We were not able to add your PayPal account as a payment method. Please make sure that the information you entered is correct."

If Bing wants people to actually use their services they might want to look at making their services usable. Every step of the way it's some error message that doesn't make sense. An error you can't get past on your own. Signing up for Google Adwords was a walk in the park and Google is about as anally retentive as it gets.

Lexcustoms

Was very difficult to setup. Needed to verify my domain, create a account, add code to my site, ect. Gave up and deleted it