Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Bon Tot

One of the rare apps that does exactly what it says it will do. Imported blogs from Squarespace site with no fuss at all.

Cottonfellas

it's not the best but we like it.

Bbotb

Great app, easy to use and totaly free!

Muscat Gems

Great app. Visually better blogs and can link images to url's for marketing/selling, a massive improvement from the standard Shopify blog set-up. First rate service from developer if you have any questions.

Farsi Jewelers

The Blog Studio was a huge help to us when our blog post was acting up. It was late at night, and we had to fix the post ASAP. They were so easy to communicate with and made the transition to post seamless! Thanks for all the help tech team!

Mustlovehorses

Love this app! Great customer service too (Thanks Noah and Nicole)!

Liberalstyle

What a massive improvement this is on the standard Shopify blog. It's easy-to-use interface makes creating your aesthetic simple and sleek!
Doesn't get a whole 5 Star (but if I could give it 4 1/2 I would!) as it could use a couple of things to polish it up, we had an initial issue with the posts not optimising for mobile sizes, but the support team were on it and fixed it up within 24 hours of access! Very Impressed!
Overall, would highly recommend and feel this app has had a positive impact on our blog posts!

Marcorosignoli

The idea is great, but it just does not work. I use the Debut theme and Blog Studio does not even install. The Shopify website crashed every time I tried to install it

Wood And Brush

I really like this app - it helps to take my blog to the next level and not look quite so amateur!

Callirrhoe Jewellery

Not great. Found it very difficult to figure out how to use it, even after reading the instructions. Lots of bugs. At one point I was unable to scroll up to adjust fonts or alignment and lost everything I had worked on. Just not easy to use at all. I would say a video demonstration would go a long way to helping the user. It's annoying that as soon as you add a text block it fills with Lorem Ipsum text. It's annoying that the editor spans beyond what you can see. Just...lots and lots of annoying things that need changing.