Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Muscat Gems

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Visually better blogs and can link images to url's for marketing/selling, a massive improvement from the standard Shopify blog set-up. First rate service from developer if you have any questions.

Farsi Jewelers

Time spent using app About 3 years

The Blog Studio was a huge help to us when our blog post was acting up. It was late at night, and we had to fix the post ASAP. They were so easy to communicate with and made the transition to post seamless! Thanks for all the help tech team!

Mustlovehorses

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love this app! Great customer service too (Thanks Noah and Nicole)!

Liberalstyle

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

What a massive improvement this is on the standard Shopify blog. It's easy-to-use interface makes creating your aesthetic simple and sleek!
Doesn't get a whole 5 Star (but if I could give it 4 1/2 I would!) as it could use a couple of things to polish it up, we had an initial issue with the posts not optimising for mobile sizes, but the support team were on it and fixed it up within 24 hours of access! Very Impressed!
Overall, would highly recommend and feel this app has had a positive impact on our blog posts!

Marcorosignoli

Time spent using app 6 minutes

The idea is great, but it just does not work. I use the Debut theme and Blog Studio does not even install. The Shopify website crashed every time I tried to install it

Wood And Brush

I really like this app - it helps to take my blog to the next level and not look quite so amateur!

Callirrhoe Jewellery

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Not great. Found it very difficult to figure out how to use it, even after reading the instructions. Lots of bugs. At one point I was unable to scroll up to adjust fonts or alignment and lost everything I had worked on. Just not easy to use at all. I would say a video demonstration would go a long way to helping the user. It's annoying that as soon as you add a text block it fills with Lorem Ipsum text. It's annoying that the editor spans beyond what you can see. Just...lots and lots of annoying things that need changing.

Cleofshop

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Terrible! TONNNNNS of BUGS... seems like no one really bothered to actually test it! so many essential functions are missing.. and seems that the shopify template overrides their design just few min after you make it. Overall... TERRIBLE!

Lavajai

Time spent using app About 2 years

OMG this app is fantastic. I've been putting off writing my blogs due to the limited capability on my current template. This app is simple, easy to use and in a few clicks you can get a professional finish to your blog.

I can't recommend this enough. Makes my blogs very pleasing to the eye. I'm still exploring the capabilities of the app, but i did create just a simple blog, and even that looks fabulous. You can see it at

Somewhatobsessed

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

ShopPad has done it again! A wonderful app for adding a bit more oomph to the usual lacking blog posts. Thank you! It's just what I've been hoping for.