Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alivia Simone

Time spent using app 1 day

Nice! As a beginner to blogging this was easy to setup and use. Literally had it up and going in minutes.

Illu Art Co

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

Sexyvibes Shop

Location Italy

This app is working great! I have been editing all my posts and they look better. Easy to install and easier to use! Well done, guys!

Halloklarheit

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Looks good, seems to do a solid job so far.

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

With similar functionality as to their other app "Page Studio" - Blog studio is fantastic, easy way to create blogs. Shopify already has a decent blog feature, but this adds more aesthetics, easy to make your blogs stand out. Thanks guys, will be using this.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next