Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
May 1, 2017

I really like this app - it helps to take my blog to the next level and not look quite so amateur!

Wood And Brush
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 29, 2017

Not great. Found it very difficult to figure out how to use it, even after reading the instructions. Lots of bugs. At one point I was unable to scroll up to adjust fonts or alignment and lost everything I had worked on. Just not easy to use at all. I would say a video demonstration would go a long way to helping the user. It's annoying that as soon as you add a text block it fills with Lorem Ipsum text. It's annoying that the editor spans beyond what you can see. Just...lots and lots of annoying things that need changing.

Callirrhoe Jewellery
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Edited April 26, 2017

Terrible! TONNNNNS of BUGS... seems like no one really bothered to actually test it! so many essential functions are missing.. and seems that the shopify template overrides their design just few min after you make it. Overall... TERRIBLE!

Cleofshop
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 26, 2017

OMG this app is fantastic. I've been putting off writing my blogs due to the limited capability on my current template. This app is simple, easy to use and in a few clicks you can get a professional finish to your blog.

I can't recommend this enough. Makes my blogs very pleasing to the eye. I'm still exploring the capabilities of the app, but i did create just a simple blog, and even that looks fabulous. You can see it at

Lavajai
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 19, 2017

ShopPad has done it again! A wonderful app for adding a bit more oomph to the usual lacking blog posts. Thank you! It's just what I've been hoping for.

Somewhatobsessed
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 19, 2017

Nice! As a beginner to blogging this was easy to setup and use. Literally had it up and going in minutes.

Alivia Simone
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited April 18, 2017

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

Illu Art Co
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 18, 2017

This app is working great! I have been editing all my posts and they look better. Easy to install and easier to use! Well done, guys!

Sexyvibes Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 11, 2017

Looks good, seems to do a solid job so far.

Halloklarheit
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 13, 2017

With similar functionality as to their other app "Page Studio" - Blog studio is fantastic, easy way to create blogs. Shopify already has a decent blog feature, but this adds more aesthetics, easy to make your blogs stand out. Thanks guys, will be using this.

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale