4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and management of loyalty programs, with features like customizable rewards and multilingual support. It's praised for its affordability and smooth performance. Customer support, particularly from a staff member named Anna, is noted for being prompt and friendly. While some merchants would like more features, the app is generally seen as beneficial for improving customer retention and engagement, and is recommended for both new and established businesses.

June 25, 2023

Wonderful app! Works great and I love the integrations and ways people can be rewarded. Love the loyalty page feature. So many good things about this app.

Aspire Supply
2 days using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 26, 2023

We are so grateful you found the time to leave us such a touching review! Your words are essential to us since the combination of customer support and design flexibility is our priority. And the fact that you, our beloved merchant, value it is so heart-warming. Clients like you inspire us to become better every day. We wish your business the prosperity it deserves. And from our side, we will do our best for that! 🌻

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

BON Team

June 20, 2023

Virkelig en fed app, der bare virker. har prøvet flere forskellige apps med loyalty programmer, dette kan individualiseres til sprog så den virker allermest troværdig. Super support, meget hurtige svar og altid positiv til at hjælpe

Dsignhouse
Denmark
27 days using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 20, 2023

Vi er så glade for at høre, at du havde en positiv oplevelse med vores assistance. Vores team er dedikeret til at give den bedst mulige oplevelse til vores kunder, og din anmeldelse tjener som en stor motivation for os til at fortsætte med at levere enestående service.
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål eller bekymringer, så tøv ikke med at kontakte os!

June 20, 2023

Great experience so far! First day using this application, widget works as expected and the watermark was even removed for free! Great customer service.

Dediza
Netherlands
11 days using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 20, 2023

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! These are the stories that keep us so motivated to continue doing what we’re doing, and we’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

June 20, 2023

Easy to install, customize and in use. Plus, they have an amazing customer service! Big shout out to Daisy.

Mii-Estilo.com
Netherlands
About 3 hours using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 20, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the BON app. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we appreciate the effort you put into sharing your thoughts with us.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Daisy's assistance. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible experience to our customers, and your review serves as a great motivation for us to continue delivering exceptional service.

If you have any further feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Edited June 19, 2023

Compared to all of the loyalty program apps, I've found that BON really is the best with the best price too!

Going through setting it all up for the first time, Daisy and the development team were rockstars in answering my questions and helping make adjustments I was stuck on.

Daisy was extremely friendly and quick to answer, even with breaks in between my questions.

Definitely a stellar support experience!

As for the app itself, I'm currently on the $15/mo plan and for the size of my business, it is perfect. The customizability goes in-depth down to the name of your points, the emails that are sent out, the colors of the widget, and much more.

I really felt I could fully customize it the way I wanted it to be, and that fit my shop the best.

Thank you BON team!!

Stellar Stardust Creations
About 2 hours using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 19, 2023

Dear Stellar Stardust Creations,

We are really grateful that you found the time to leave us (and our rep Daisy) such a touching review! Your words are especially important to us since the combination of customer support and design flexibility is our priority. And the fact that you value it is so heart-warming. Clients like you inspire us to become better every day. We wish your business the prosperity it deserves. And from our side, we will do our best for that! 🌻

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a line via live chat or an email to help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to support you!

June 16, 2023

Decent app! has most of the feature we need at a decent price, what makes it better is their promptly support!

EVO
10 months using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 19, 2023

Thanks for such a positive review!😊 We are extremely happy you’ve enjoyed our service. Our team sincerely cares about each merchant and is ready to make every effort to find the best solution. Being open and flexible for all queries is one of the values.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address help@bonloyalty.com, feel free to contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Cheers,
BON team.

June 14, 2023

I just downloaded the app, it work easy and support team was super helpful. It meets my needs and I love the ease of the app.

shop-ara.com
4 months using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 14, 2023

Our team would like to express our gratitude for your feedback. We are very glad that you liked our Loyalty & Reward program. We absolutely agree with your opinion about it. Such words are very supportive and motivate us ️🎁💖.

Once again thanks a lot! Wishing your business prosperity!! And please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email help@bonloyalty.com as we always welcome you!
BON Team

June 14, 2023

Daisy is good, She guides me carefully,this is a great experience and good app,I hope it can help my store get more customers

Happy Kids Boutique
6 days using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 14, 2023

Thanks a lot for praising our work!!! You're the reason we wake up with smiles every morning. Being able to assist you in your business is the highest prize for us. ️🙋💓 And one more big thanks from Daisy :)

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We are always ready to serve you!

June 13, 2023

Very helpful support with fast response and and easy to use app for you website <3 100% recommended!

G Cables
Philippines
Over 1 year using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 14, 2023

Thanks a ton for writing us this lovely review! 😍

Our team is always there for you in case you need any assistance. For you to describe us as incredibly helpful and efficient - is the best compliment!

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or help@bonloyalty.com.

Edited October 11, 2023

After looking at several rewards apps, BON looked like the one for me. Simple, yet contained all the elements of a rewards program I wanted. Genie helped me through the whole process of getting BON in my store, and she did it with patience and understandable explanations. She’s a top customer service rep for sure! Customers are signing up for my rewards program, and Genie is still available when I have questions. Thank you, BON and Genie!

HOCO Boutique
4 months using the app
BON Loyalty replied June 14, 2023

Your review made our day ️🏆. We’ve passed your comments on to our team (and Genie!) so they can enjoy the good vibes too. Comments like yours make our work worthwhile. We love that you enjoy using the BON app and found the 24/7 Support Live Chat so useful. We couldn’t provide this service without great customers like you!