4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance website optimization, including image optimization, automatic website analysis, sitemap updates, and link fixing. Many have seen improvements in website ranking, traffic, and conversions. The app is also praised for improving website loading speed and search engine ranking. Merchants commend the customer service team for their responsiveness and personalized service, including quick store verification and real-time responses. Additional resources provided by the team to help understand SEO better are also appreciated.

April 20, 2020

great app definitely helps out SEO. Need to see more how it works over time but so far so good and no complaints.

kloak. - Face Coverings for a Good Cause
December 10, 2018

beautifull inanılmaz harika daha önce böyle bir uygulama hiç görmedim sayfama inanaıklmaz uydu diyebişlirim

Kivanc Deal's
Türkiye
October 4, 2019

Thanks I really enjoyed this app, keep up the good work guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

MATBLAC
South Africa
Edited February 9, 2019

im not sure what the purpose of this app was. some more help and description would be nice. thank you.

HeroShima1969
January 4, 2020

i'm not seeing my products or my website rank any higher on google search. I see my store name on like the 7th page, but I don't see any of my products when I type the keywords into google. So I don't think I'm going to keep this app after the free trial is over.

AK Art Designs
Booster SEO replied March 8, 2020

Hi there, Apologies for the late response here.

I'm afraid installing this app will not guarantee your store will jump to the first page of Google.

We strongly disagree with any app that can increase rankings in Google like this. The app is designed to automate all of your technical SEO on your store and follow Google best practices. This saves thousands of dollars and countless hours in manual and tedious technical work.

SEO is a marathon that requires a link building strategy alongside your technical SEO. Here's our getting started article which goes into detail on this.

Cheers
Stuart

October 14, 2022

This app seems to work really well and the support is fantastic! Really quick replies and great in all ways. I spoke with Pat and everything was resolved quickly, very friendly support!

Streetice
Sweden
Edited April 5, 2019

very nice app!!!!!! helped us a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very useful!!!!!!!!!!

Lintelek Online Store
China
August 12, 2019

No response from customer service. Features not as exciting and difficult to use. Wouldn't suggest this at all.

Yoo Outfitters
India
Booster SEO replied August 14, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the app 🙁 I've tried getting in touch via the email on file to resolve any issues. Please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll do my very best to solve any problems there may be. Cheers, Stuart

Edited February 20, 2019

Application simple et facile pour votre magasin

Trouvetoo
France
April 21, 2021

I used this app and help me to increase the site speed. I really enjoyed the faster experience with this app.

1M-MARKET.com