Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Esembly

Boxify has been an incredible addition to our Shopify ecommerce site! Our product line consists of 14 products varying greatly in size, shape, and weight. Before incorporating Boxify, the calculated shipping rates our customers were getting at checkout were wildly inaccurate. Now that we have Boxify up and running both our customer and our company are saving money, AND our 3PL appreciates being told exactly which size box to use so there is no guess-work. The support staff at Boxify is responsive and so super helpful. I highly highly recommend this App!

Smoky Mountain Smokers

I was having an issue with the app which was my fault. I contacted Boxify and they solved the problem very quickly. It was an over site on my part. This problem being resolved will save my customers money on shipping along with our company increasing the sales.

Thanks again Dave for all the help.

Joe

JAW Products, Inc.

I always always always receive EXCELLENT support from Dave, like none other, complete with screenshots and troubleshooting logs etc. And the app is just so great, it's saved us loads of money, that I know for sure! Just wonderful!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

Top notch support. I was having issues with Boxify not selecting the correct box, then support quickly pointed out that the issue was my mistake. Support quickly looked at my settings, product dimensions, and shipping carriers and to me how to correct them. No issues since and the shipping is being calculated perfectly.

Norse Interiors

I chose this app because no other app could help me set shipping rates on products, consisting of several parts, shipped in custom packages. I have a large number of SKUs and Boxify helped me upload them in a smooth way. Their customer service is outstanding!

The Treasure Hunters

This is an awesome app! We have a HUGE variety of products......MANY shapes and sizes......so we needed a way to manage the numerous packaging variations for shipping calculations. Boxify made it a simple process!! On top of that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! No wait times for a response. Immediate communication and solutions. Thanks Dave!! www.thetreasurehunters.ca LOVES this app!

3DUPfitters

Boxify really helps when shipping products of different sizes and especially in multiple boxes. The support staff is amazing-- I've had dozen of questions due to my inexperience, and the questions were all handled the same day.

I couldn't run my Shopify shop without it.

KMiata.com

Great app and fantastic customer support! We've been using it for nearly 3 years and it does a nice job of calculating accurate shipping rates for us.

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

Great customer service. The app is simple, but that is what I love about it. It is easy to set up and use. Totally does the job if you are needing dimensional shipping.

Frameworth Time Crashers

This app works and is easy enough to set up. I followed the steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. The service support is stellar and have been a huge help. , I followed your steps and ran a test and everything looks perfect. You have been a huge help and this app is fantastic! Shopify itself could learn a thing or two from the team behind this app, fast response time and to the point instructions.