SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

Gulf Vapors

The best app by far! One thing I like this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Morati World

Just getting started It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

Curatifyme

Fabulous - Allows me to customize the navigation links for categories and appear on google. It's just fantastic

stripshop

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

MELISAC

j'utilise cette app pour ameliorer mon referencement..c'est top !! Super app que je conseille vivement

Diabsmart

It's soooo easy to use this app! Hopefully it works and puts me higher up on Google! Thank you to the developers. :)

deyga.in

Beyond all! The customer support is really good. They are giving their 100%. Working with them for the past two weeks they are always ready to help featuring our products or site better in SERP.

VocalPresets.com

Great app. Great customer service. This works great. I'd recommend it to anyone considering it. I had an issue that was instantly resolved. Very happy.

PIANO D

This app is very promising! Even if you are a noob on this matter, there is a great live support that help you in short time!

ComboWise

This app is cool, and the support is great. Questions are answered within few minutes. I am satisfied and I recommend this app. Thanks.