SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NicesexDolls

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app. After it is installed, it has realized many functions. The traffic of the website is much higher than before. I like this app very much. Its function is very powerful and deserves praise; Structured data is a favorite of Google crawlers, which helps to index quickly; The number of keywords is also growing rapidly. I am very satisfied with this software. Thank you very much for the efforts of the developers.good!!!very good!!!!!!

Hi NicesexDolls,

Canoli.de

Location Germany

I really aprecciate the execelent support from the Team. They are helping me with all my SEO problems and fixxing them in short time. Really highly proffesional

Hi Canoli.de,

novsights

Location China

looks great yes this want it want know,i think the rich snippet is a base feature for most of the seller

Hi Novsights,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

De Long

I had SEO problems caused by another app and review data wasn't showing. I tried several other apps, which just made the problems worse. These guys fixed it. Bite the bullet and just get the $249 plan. My SEO has improved massively. Works great with Opinew rating app.

Hi De Long,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cot Mattress Company

I Have just this minute installed this app . i hope i can come back in a few weeks and offer a great review and upgrade

Hi Cot Mattress Company,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

SPACE COAST BIOCEUTICALS

A very useful application. We use the Pro plan and are pleased with the collaboration and support of this team.

Hi Space Coast Bioceuticals,

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Location Australia

Thank you Rakesh for the xcellent support and a great app. You removed all the double schema codes and now our store is error/warning free.

Hi Goody Goody Gum Drops,

Best regards,

Painting by numbers shop

Location Slovakia

I started using this app just now and it's exactly what I need. Furthermore they provide an excellent support. They respond immediately and are very patient and helpful. To summarize - Very good app for the money and an excellent support.

Hi Painting by numbers shop,

Best regards,

Nuevo Rey

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Esta aplicación me sirvió para mejorar el SEO de mi página web, tiene muchas funciones disponibles y gratis.

Hola Nuevo Rey,
Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una calificación de 5 estrellas, ¡es muy apreciado!
Realmente apreciamos que sea un cliente. Estamos aquí para ti en cualquier momento.

Atentamente,

MyPostcard & Postcards To Voters

This app has the best value for your money! Updates all your google rich snippets and Sanjay is really responsive in the support chat which helps a lot!

Hi MyPostcard & Postcards To Voters,

We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.