SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pink Lemon Blossom

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I can understand it. It tells me what to do and guides me step by step. Very nice and easy, it’s bubbly.

Gulf Vapors

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

The best app by far! One thing I like this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Morati World

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a must have app that takes the guess work out of the most important part when starting any business the SEO. Started using this app going on 2 years and it have helped me rank on Google and other search platform. I would recommend this to every Fashion brand company starting off as my Artsy Clothing Brand continue to grow www.Moratiworld.com Just getting started It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

Curatifyme

Location India

Fabulous - Allows me to customize the navigation links for categories and appear on google. It's just fantastic

stripshop

Location Moldova

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

MELISAC

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

j'utilise cette app pour ameliorer mon referencement..c'est top !! Super app que je conseille vivement

Diabsmart

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 6 minutes

It's soooo easy to use this app! Hopefully it works and puts me higher up on Google! Thank you to the developers. :)

deyga.in

Location India

Beyond all! The customer support is really good. They are giving their 100%. Working with them for the past two weeks they are always ready to help featuring our products or site better in SERP.

VocalPresets.com

Great app. Great customer service. This works great. I'd recommend it to anyone considering it. I had an issue that was instantly resolved. Very happy.

PIANO D

Location Italy

This app is very promising! Even if you are a noob on this matter, there is a great live support that help you in short time!