SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

ICEDCHAIN

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

Levitating Moon

Great app!!! Very helpful and quick support. Much better than the other Schema app we have used.

Blackbeard's Den

Great product! Does exactly what it is supposed to and their support team is fast to action any glitches that might occur

Mystore Daily

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

Really Ritzy

I use this app to enable snippets onto my store and it works wonders. Traffic has increased and my search engine results standout. Thank you.

CAMPO DI FIORE

Very easy to install and setup. I hope this will help us to improve our shop.
Great customer service too!!

Active Equine

I used this app to help with sitelinks and it worked a treat! thanks so much! I would highly recommend to non coders

Service Shop

Perfect app thank you helped my store a lot lets see if everything works allright with google and seo.

Nordtimes

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors.

Numismatica Leonessa

App is working perfectly and support is great! It's one of the apps with broader support to Schema structured data