BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Hi-Speed ⎋ Auto Currency Switcher with Checkout Conversion!

ZITUNG

Currency translation, it's great. I'm using it. I haven't encountered any problems yet. I hope he can finish the work

September 10, 2021

July 27, 2021
Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Tsunamigadgets

La acabo de instalar y de momento muy bien , la estoy probando.
interfaz muy intuitiva y clara, y en shopify tambien a pantalla completa....
en movil no me queda claro aun, pero habra que investigar.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

Hustic Market

It crashed my Debutify check out button SUDDENLY. And I am running big budget advertisement :( I had to uninstalled it to continue moving forward

September 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. But for your information this issue could have been solved by activating instant loader which increases the speed of the app and in turn the site.

While checking with the agent in charge of the shift, we could find that you never consulted with us to resolve this issue. We are sorry to see you go.

In case you decide to reconsider our app. We are more than happy to help you.

If in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

NEW LOOK 4LESS

I really like what it does
Thanks so much and I will recomand it to my friends for their business website

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. To see our work being recognized by merchants like you and appreciated for it means the world to us.

Please contact us at suport@helixo.co if in need of further help.

Billionaire Mall

I used this application for help my buyers. It's very easy to settings this application. You not need developer.

August 19, 2021

maxzol

I downloaded this software is very excellent:
1. Shows all coins
2. Its location is excellent.
3. Excellent support is always available.
4. Completely free.
highly recommend

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detail-oriented review. This really helps new customers to find what they are looking for. We highly appreciate what you have done for us here. We wish you all the very best with your business.

If you are in need of any assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

Innovation Sounds

Very nice app. It can help you to increase your sales! Auto Switch currency based on Location function is very good!

August 16, 2021

June 6, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to are your thoughts on our app. Your words are fuel for us to keep moving forward.

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah, Customer support Executive

Brozillah

awesome support and a great free app! why pay $10 per month??? nice one guys! well done and thank you

August 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means the world to us. Thank you for all the love and support. We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services.

If you are in need of further help, please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sreejith, Customer Support Advocate.

Tasky

Excelente APP! funciona genial y es customizable al 100% - Auto locación es correcta! Gracias, aparte es gratis.

August 13, 2021

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah Customer Support Advocate.

Rad Gal Roller Skate

Revisited:
The app was not working properly. The currency was switching only from the drop down currencies menu, not automatically as stated on the app page. The app support fixed the issue within a few weeks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34