BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Free

MON.AMELISSA

Absolutely amazing, downloaded and set up in 10 min. Super easy to understand, simple and fast guide video AND on TOP live chat for support. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy .

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

The Beard Bloke

This app is awesome! I tried soooo many currency converters but many weren't working properly or couldn't be moved to the position I wanted. I reached out to their customer service, which was excellent. I spoke with Tinu who was incredible: answered all my questions and helped move the icon lower and behind the banner I had. So so happy and would highly recommend to anyone!

January 15, 2022

Hi!
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
Your valuable words made my day <3
We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app.

AV STORE online

it is very useful to understand several languages and ger better with yo sales its let you improve your store

January 14, 2022

We’re so glad to hear you loved the experience!
Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again!

BW Darts

So far a great app, got assistance via chat straight away to help with a couple of setup bits. Seems to be working on all pages including checkout, which most of the other conversion apps don't do. A good find..

January 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to are your thoughts on our app. Your words are fuel for us to keep moving forward.

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah, Customer support Executive

myAdelline.com

As a 3 year user of Shopify with a lot of experience with different translation/currency apps. This is a great app. It's free, great customer service, technical support, and useablity. Website speed is not affected either. Even uninstalling is easy, if you want to do that. Recommended.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Hey Paparazzo

App does exactly what it needs to. Its super easy to set for any one. User interface is simple to use and you can have ready in minutes. Really nice and simply design and loads quickly. Support is also excellent what had some customer position i required. They went out their way to really help. Ive tried a few ccy apps and this was the winner.

January 3, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Inspirations from customers like you make our job a pleasure.

If in need of further assistance please contact us via our in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

JDR

The interface is friendly, the operation is simple, the functions I need are all, and the loading speed and positioning conversion are also fast. I found several APPs, and finally selected BUCKS. I am very satisfied at the moment and hope to keep it. come on! recommend!

January 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our App,
We shall strive to improve our services for you.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

rf2sportsmeditation

I used this app. During installation I got super fast and qualified support. It works just well. Thanks!

December 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. To see our work being recognized by merchants like you and appreciated for it means the world to us.

Please contact us at suport@helixo.co if in need of further help.

-Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Galoreco

I definitely have to give them a 5. I had some issues installing the app but their customer service went above and beyond to fix the issue on my website. I definitely recommend this app if you are looking for a currency converter.

December 21, 2021

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

Contact us by chat or at support@helixo.co for help and inquiries.

-Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

Arctic Edge Norway AS

The app does what it says. Super simple and easy to use. And it's free.
I wanted to customize a few elements of my currency widgets. I asked the support team who answered my request on chat within minutes, with custom code which I was able to implement myself instantly (I'm not a programmer either). Friendly and helpful guys. Recommended

December 18, 2021

We highly appreciate your kind words <3
Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help :)

Tinu, Customer Support Advocate