BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Free

Wararak

The idea of the app is great but unfortunately the code of the app has a lot of work to be done to be great.
When the app is set up for the first time, the app looks great and is working very well. However as soon as something is changed in the settings and layout the app is integrating another layer.
The result is, that if you are making 10 adjustments you will have 10 layers and 10 shadows on your homepage.
Therefore I can't recommend this app

October 8, 2021

Thank you for bringing this issue to light. This can be easily solved from our side.

But while checking with the customer support team, I was able to gather that you never contacted us regarding this issue. Also, upon seeing your review we had contacted you twice via email and once via the in-app chat, but there was no response from your side.

Please get back to us in case you still need help with this issue. We are more than happy to help you.

You can contact us via our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

Flying Solo Gear Company

Tinu provided excellent support, liasing with the developers in a friendly and effective way so that I can customise it according to my theme. All of my problems were solved. Thank you very much for creating an app that works right out of the box as intended.

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our effort,
we are really excited to see your review.

If in need of further assistance please contact us via our in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

enthcreations

Free, easy to use and customize. Thanks fot the app, guys!
Managed in adding different currencies at checkout too in a few minutes thanks to the guide.
5 stars!

September 27, 2021

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

Contact us at support@helixo.co or by chat for help and inquiries.

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

MAHSA

great service ... I wanted to move the box from the bottom to the top and had an issue where you couldn't select a different currency Sreeshankar was very helpful and sorted out all the issues in about half an hour :)

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so excited to hear from you. We shall strive to improve our services for you.

If you have further queries please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

YALLAWASEET

It is great and amazing app many customers asked us for their currency
and this app helps me and customers to make a shop easily

September 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Obiono

Thank you so much for the service, this is what we need. They have emailed me back instantly and helped me resolve the problem I met. Appricated.

September 22, 2021

Hello,

Contact us at support@helixo.co or by chat for help and inquiries.

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

The King Beard

Really good app for store thats going to sell worldwide. We are selling to AustraliaUnited States United Kingdom and Canada - the app works well

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

ZITUNG

Currency translation, it's great. I'm using it. I haven't encountered any problems yet. I hope he can finish the work

September 10, 2021

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Tsunamigadgets

La acabo de instalar y de momento muy bien , la estoy probando.
interfaz muy intuitiva y clara, y en shopify tambien a pantalla completa....
en movil no me queda claro aun, pero habra que investigar.

September 9, 2021

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Hustic Market

It crashed my Debutify check out button SUDDENLY. And I am running big budget advertisement :( I had to uninstalled it to continue moving forward

September 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. But for your information this issue could have been solved by activating instant loader which increases the speed of the app and in turn the site.

While checking with the agent in charge of the shift, we could find that you never consulted with us to resolve this issue. We are sorry to see you go.

In case you decide to reconsider our app. We are more than happy to help you.

If in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.