BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

Gifts on HD

It looks good for the moment, we will see if I keep it. It looks like it does what it promises, I will check on future testing.

Dashfit

Good app, very useful, great free everything you need it has wow!!!!!!!!!! good app, amazing, I recommend it to everyone!

Verdure Wellness

I have only just began using this app on my shopify store with the hope to pull in International Sales. I am very impressed with the ease of setting this app up and well as the support I received to verify that it is working. I love how it automatically changes the stores currency and I hope this will be a tool to get South African made products to the rest of the world.

Orfea Beauty

Best of its kind. I absolutely love the attention to detail. Would like to see more seamless integration options on mobile though. Highly recommended.

Gardenporium

The best currency changer. I recommend everyone to use it. It has automatic function so users don need to change currency bu themselves.

trenndyfashion

I just installed the App and it looks great on my store. Now to test it and see how it converts. I like it because it has 160 countries and its FREE.

Claimant Cases

i love this app recommend it because it is easy to use and get around and they have already set everything up for you you just need to follow the instructions. It doesnt even take more than 5 minutes and its Free!

nueallure

App does its job in converting the currency. Clean and easy to use. Would recommend to any user. Great customer service.

Sonic Frequency

Very easy to set up. Works great at testing, the only thing I wish was that customers could be charged in their countries currency.

Classy Heaven

Its super easy to add to store and the interface is very friendly and also it works super fast, that is the best advantage of this one! I have tried several apps,but this one works perfect!