4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless currency conversion feature, enhancing the international shopping experience. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rate updates, and compatibility with all Shopify themes. The app's customization options for currency display and auto-detection of visitor locations are also praised. Merchants commend the support team for their quick and efficient responses. The easy setup, attractive UI design, and bug-free performance are also highlighted.

March 8, 2024

I would recommended all the shopify user to use this app, it really helpful and useful.

SterlingLoves
22 days using the app
Helixo replied March 13, 2024

Your recommendation means a lot to us! We're delighted that you've found our app to be helpful and useful.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

January 9, 2024

I had some trouble with the placement on my store, I contacted support and they helped me place the currency selector in my menu. Cleaned up the look of the website a whole lot. Thank you Bhagya for you assistance today!

Scentlov™
Helixo replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our support team.

We're pleased to hear that our assistance in placing the currency selector in your menu has positively impacted the appearance of your website.

In case of further queries don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

February 13, 2024

Mr Glen Than you so very much for your kind support i really apricated that you have done with my store God bless you guy and Bucks Team.

MFAHH STORE
Oman
About 2 months using the app
Helixo replied February 15, 2024

Thank you so much for your gracious words and appreciation! Your blessings mean a lot to us and the entire Bucks Team.

January 16, 2024

I really like this app and especially the dedication of their support team, should you need help from them. Works as advertised and is completely free!

Axamon
Hungary
About 1 month using the app
Helixo replied January 18, 2024

A huge thanks for your kind words about our app!

We're thrilled that it's working just as we promised, and you've found it super helpful.

It warms our hearts to hear you appreciate the support team's dedication.

They're always here to make things easy for you.

-Helixo Support Team

March 22, 2024

Had an issue with my store front currency converter, contacted the support team and Nadeem was a great help. He was good communicator and provided me with a step by step assistance. I could resolve the issue eventually thanks to his help.

tamghart
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
Helixo replied March 23, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

We're glad to hear that Nadeem was able to assist you effectively with your store front currency converter issue.

We pride ourselves on our team's communication skills and dedication to providing step-by-step assistance.

Edited March 20, 2024

Amazing App with all currencies And great customer support 100% Would recommend

LC Barks and Meows'
28 days using the app
Helixo replied March 20, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for the 4-star rating. I believe there may be a misunderstanding regarding the custom positioning of the currency.
Our app does support custom positioning, and we have already informed you of this via our chat application. However, it seems that the status of the message is showing as delivered to email instead of being read in mail/chat. Could you please check your email or contact us again?

We genuinely want to assist you and ensure that you have a positive experience with our app. Please let us know how we can help further.

February 20, 2024

This is the best free app in shopify that I have used and also customer support team answers instantly polite and always here to help You.

MobileHighland
5 days using the app
Helixo replied February 21, 2024

Your glowing review made our day!

We're delighted that you consider our app the best. Our customer support team is committed to being prompt, polite, and ever-ready to assist you

January 23, 2024

very fast currency convertor much better then the default one by shopify, and the support is like the cherry on top!

Luxest
Israel
Helixo replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our currency converter to be very fast and superior. Providing excellent support is always a top priority for us, and we're delighted to be the cherry on top of your experience.

February 10, 2024

Very useful application. Try this and thank me later. This is going to be trending in future. best wishes from the developer.

OSMOCART
India
6 days using the app
Helixo replied February 11, 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our application very useful and believe it has the potential to trend in the future. Your support and well wishes mean a lot to us.

January 9, 2024

I am very happy with my experience with BUCKS so far. Very efficient and to the point solution received from the team for my query.

AllMart360
Luxembourg
Helixo replied January 10, 2024

Hi, thank you for sharing your positive experience with BUCKS. We're delighted to hear that our team provided you with an efficient and effective solution for your query.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.