BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Price: Free

Mindystyle

Location Sweden

Best app for currency converting, even automatic placement depending on locations, and without any problems so far !

DA-12® Punchy Tshirts in Orangeville, Ontario Canada

I was looking forward to using this app on my website but instead it has caused confusion by converting values twice! It will list one converted price on the main page and then a different price after they add to cart! I also have been trying to get this problem resolved for over a month. So I emailed support to uninstall it. They said it was completed when it wasn't. Values are still converting twice and it has not been uninstalled. I am so very disappointed with the service that I received and I will not be using another app from this company because of this experience. I have been very patient and have been neglected as a customer.

CH-UNITY

Location Poland

Very good ap! Especially that it has a lot of features for free! Good job! Waiting for next applications

February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

KeychainReign

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is quite good. I especially like that country selector icons don't block other features on my website. Some of the leading currency converting apps' icons block another icon on my website. Thanks for the great app!

February 1, 2022

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

MON.AMELISSA

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Absolutely amazing, downloaded and set up in 10 min. Super easy to understand, simple and fast guide video AND on TOP live chat for support. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy .

The Beard Bloke

Location Australia

This app is awesome! I tried soooo many currency converters but many weren't working properly or couldn't be moved to the position I wanted. I reached out to their customer service, which was excellent. I spoke with Tinu who was incredible: answered all my questions and helped move the icon lower and behind the banner I had. So so happy and would highly recommend to anyone!

January 15, 2022

Hi!
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
Your valuable words made my day <3
We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app.

AV STORE online

it is very useful to understand several languages and ger better with yo sales its let you improve your store

January 14, 2022

We’re so glad to hear you loved the experience!
Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again!

BW Darts

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far a great app, got assistance via chat straight away to help with a couple of setup bits. Seems to be working on all pages including checkout, which most of the other conversion apps don't do. A good find..

January 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to are your thoughts on our app. Your words are fuel for us to keep moving forward.

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah, Customer support Executive

myAdelline.com

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 18 minutes

As a 3 year user of Shopify with a lot of experience with different translation/currency apps. This is a great app. It's free, great customer service, technical support, and useablity. Website speed is not affected either. Even uninstalling is easy, if you want to do that. Recommended.

January 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Hey Paparazzo

App does exactly what it needs to. Its super easy to set for any one. User interface is simple to use and you can have ready in minutes. Really nice and simply design and loads quickly. Support is also excellent what had some customer position i required. They went out their way to really help. Ive tried a few ccy apps and this was the winner.

January 3, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Inspirations from customers like you make our job a pleasure.

If in need of further assistance please contact us via our in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate