BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

YALLAWASEET

It is great and amazing app many customers asked us for their currency
and this app helps me and customers to make a shop easily

September 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Obiono

Thank you so much for the service, this is what we need. They have emailed me back instantly and helped me resolve the problem I met. Appricated.

September 22, 2021

Hello,

We highly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reaching out to us. Feel free to reach out again in case of queries in the future, we are always happy to help.

Contact us at support@helixo.co or by chat for help and inquiries.

- Nikitha, Customer support Advocate

The King Beard

Really good app for store thats going to sell worldwide. We are selling to AustraliaUnited States United Kingdom and Canada - the app works well

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. If you need any assistance with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

ZITUNG

Currency translation, it's great. I'm using it. I haven't encountered any problems yet. I hope he can finish the work

September 10, 2021

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Tsunamigadgets

La acabo de instalar y de momento muy bien , la estoy probando.
interfaz muy intuitiva y clara, y en shopify tambien a pantalla completa....
en movil no me queda claro aun, pero habra que investigar.

September 9, 2021

Hustic Market

It crashed my Debutify check out button SUDDENLY. And I am running big budget advertisement :( I had to uninstalled it to continue moving forward

September 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. But for your information this issue could have been solved by activating instant loader which increases the speed of the app and in turn the site.

While checking with the agent in charge of the shift, we could find that you never consulted with us to resolve this issue. We are sorry to see you go.

In case you decide to reconsider our app. We are more than happy to help you.

If in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

NEW LOOK 4LESS

I really like what it does
Thanks so much and I will recomand it to my friends for their business website

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. To see our work being recognized by merchants like you and appreciated for it means the world to us.

Please contact us at suport@helixo.co if in need of further help.

Billionaire Mall

I used this application for help my buyers. It's very easy to settings this application. You not need developer.

August 19, 2021

maxzol

I downloaded this software is very excellent:
1. Shows all coins
2. Its location is excellent.
3. Excellent support is always available.
4. Completely free.
highly recommend

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detail-oriented review. This really helps new customers to find what they are looking for. We highly appreciate what you have done for us here. We wish you all the very best with your business.

If you are in need of any assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

Innovation Sounds

Very nice app. It can help you to increase your sales! Auto Switch currency based on Location function is very good!

August 16, 2021

June 6, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to are your thoughts on our app. Your words are fuel for us to keep moving forward.

If in need of help with our app please contact us at support@helixo.co

-Sarah, Customer support Executive