4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless currency conversions and real-time exchange rate updates, which enhance customer trust and boost sales. Its user-friendly interface allows easy setup and customization of multiple currencies, and it auto-detects visitor locations to display prices in local currency. The app is compatible with all Shopify themes and regularly updated. The customer support team, particularly agents Athira, Akhil, Glen, Tinu, Lishana, and Bhagya, are praised for their prompt and helpful responses. It's free and considered by some as the best currency converter tested.

February 27, 2024

"I've been using the app for quite some time now, and I must say, it's been a seamless experience! Recently, I decided to switch up the theme and default currency, and the entire process was incredibly smooth. Feeling confident, I took the plunge and integrated the app with the theme header. I reached out to the Bucks team for some assistance, and they promptly logged in and had it all set up in no time! I can't thank them enough for their quick and efficient help. Highly recommended!"

PuppyJoyful
12 days using the app
Helixo replied February 28, 2024

Thank you immensely for your glowing review and for being a dedicated user of our app!
We're delighted to hear that your experience has been seamless and that customizing the theme and default currency was a breeze for you.

Integrating with the theme header can sometimes be a bit tricky, but we're thrilled that our team was able to assist you promptly and efficiently. Your recommendation means the world to us!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

April 6, 2024

Excellent support and very useful tool, however the customization is limited

SigmaSoup
Germany
21 days using the app
Helixo replied April 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your honesty.

I understand that you mentioned limited customization in your Shopify review. I want to assure you that we offer a variety of additional customization options within our app itself.

Moreover, if you ever find yourself in need of further customization and can provide specific details about your requirements, please know that we are here to help.

February 22, 2024

Great and very easy to use with very helpful support. Thanks Akhil for helping with the setup even though it is really easy to figure out, just had a lot on my mind lol. Would recommend for anyone who wants little friction around this

BANANAPE
South Africa
2 months using the app
Helixo replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app great and easy to use.

We're here to assist, and I'm glad Akhil could help you with the setup.

March 13, 2024

The best app that you can ever use for your store, their customer care is perfect, i had a problem and they solved the whole thing immediately, i highly recommend it

MUSCLUB
Saudi Arabia
22 days using the app
Helixo replied March 14, 2024

We truly appreciate your amazing review!

It's fantastic to hear that you had such a positive experience with our app and customer support team.

Providing excellent support is our top priority, and we're delighted that we could promptly resolve your issue.

Thank you for recommending us!

February 28, 2024

they're Service team is amazing. help me a lot !
when i need help with issue with app, they handle for me quick and nicely!
thanks

GlamEra
Philippines
2 months using the app
Helixo replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our support team!

It's fantastic to know that our support team was able to assist you promptly and in a friendly manner.

January 9, 2024

I wanted to have a fixed position for the currency converter in my footer for both desktop and mobile versions of my website and Akhil from customer support achieved everything I required superbly and wasted no time getting it done. Amazing service!

Naturalistic Products
10 months using the app
Helixo replied January 10, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our customer support, and especially Akhil. We're thrilled to hear that Akhil was able to meet your requirements superbly and swiftly implement the fixed position for the currency converter in your website's footer for both desktop and mobile versions.

We appreciate your kind words about the service provided.

March 2, 2024

I had some problems with the app. they solved every problem in less than 1 hour. Great service!

LuxLyne
4 months using the app
Helixo replied March 3, 2024

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that our team was able to swiftly resolve the problems you encountered with the app.

Delivering prompt solutions is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that we could address all your concerns in less than an hour. Your satisfaction is paramount, and we're committed to providing outstanding service to all our customers.

February 28, 2024

This is a really amazing app! Everything works so perfectly. I have had some issues with it because I have had some special requirements but I have contacted support and they fixed everything for me in a couple of days. Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Adyix
Romania
12 days using the app
Helixo replied March 1, 2024

Thanks a lot for the great feedback!

We're thrilled that you find our app amazing, and it's awesome to hear that everything is working smoothly for you.

March 29, 2024

The app is amazing!Looks really clean on the website.All the options you would want to change are there.Also, support chat is amazing and quick.

Sylera
Romania
11 days using the app
Helixo replied April 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review!
We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that it looks clean on your website.
We strive to provide all the necessary options for customization and we're delighted that you found them useful.
Our support team works hard to ensure quick and helpful assistance, so we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our chat support.

March 22, 2024

It's a very useful app and the support team is very good, they even sent one of their team for something specific I wanted and coded it on my site for free, I am very satisfied.

Infinia Jewel
7 days using the app
Helixo replied March 23, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback!

We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our app and the support you've received. Going the extra mile for our users is always our top priority