BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 26, 2020

Initially, I thought it would be a steep learning curve to install but it only took a couple of minutes. Love the instantaneous switch results, highly recommended!

Loving Me Fashion
Time spent using app: 8 months
Helixo replied July 26, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 We won't mess the first merchant experience! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Edited July 26, 2020

Great app, easy to use, great customer & it's for free!!! No hidden charges!!! It's a must app to install for international online business! Highly recommended!!!

852 Entertainment
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Helixo replied July 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We Love it 🥰

July 25, 2020

it is very helpful to me to convert currency and country which will make easy to me.thank you for this app

AjTaskers
India
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 25, 2020

I like when customers come to buy from my store all over the country. And this app here is amazingly good I highly recommend this app it helps a lot. Thank you.

HalfPrice Easy247.com
Finland
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 25, 2020

Great app, very easy to install and has loads of features for a free app. Cannot fault the functionality.

Sunny Kalra
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 24, 2020

Fast and simple. Tks to help us to be able to sell for other countries. Let's play and pay attention to how does it work for us.

boutique da nat
Brazil
Time spent using app: 24 days
Helixo replied July 25, 2020

Great! Thanks for sharing the feedback! 🥰 We are also excited to see how it works for you! 🤗

July 24, 2020

This is the best app I've ever seen! It's free for now, but I hope plans are will be reasonable prices.

Qopha.Co
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Helixo replied July 25, 2020

Sure! 😊 We will surely give merchants reasonable prices like "FREE" 😅 Thanks for sharing your feedback with us 🥰. We love it

July 24, 2020

Fantastique app, installation facile et rapide, tutoriel super. nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Baby Yoda Club
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

I know that 100chars limit is a really frustrating sometimes, No worries! 😅

Anyways, Thank you for that feedback! 🤗

July 24, 2020

The instructions were very simple. Easy to setup. Ready to sell internationally. Thank you for the free app.

Sew with Jo
Thailand
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 24, 2020

I love this app. It solves my problem of converting currency. Its intuitive feature makes it perfect for my Shopify store. Hope to get more sales because of this app. Good job!

Clicknshoponlin
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
Helixo replied July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🎉 We are always happy to help Shopify community 🤗