BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ | Reviews

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Furr My Cat

I liked this app, it is easy to use, easy to set up, customizable and seamlessly fits my store. Thank you!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for your great feedback 💪🏻 With lots of love ❤️

- Sarah, Helixo Co

Trandita

best currency app in shopify. It does everything perfectly. Please keep it FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Great! Thanks for you appreciation! ❤️

TeeandTeeStore

Perfect and convert currency to the local country currency. perfect app. so satisfied and it is free.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments on our app 🎉

Aliya's Allure

This is great app. It helped me to install currency conversion in my store and it's FREE. Very easy to install. thanks Bucks Currency Converter.

Thanks too ❤️ Thank you for keeping us motivated! 💪🏻

Asawaq

just install it and you will not have to worry about anything all the work has been done for you. one of the best app available

Plus Deals Store

Thanks a lot, it works fine, NO required coding changes.

PROS: All currencies are available.
CONS: None.

THANKS, AGAIN

UXERFITS

Very useful apps. Thank you very much developers. I recommend this app it's amazing and useful. 5 stars for you.

Midori

This app is very usefull. I realy like it, and works great. The design is simple and it the currency change is fast. Thanks Hexico!

beatycaller

The app is so easy to install and setup, and its free!!! + The customer service, they really care for customers. Recommended. A+++

BabyGentle™

Amazing its FREE! i love it! it has multiple settings that allows you to have full customisation for the website