BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ , 492 reviews

4.9
July 30, 2020

Best app ever . i like it so much , its free and not complicated easy to setup camparing to other apps

designhome-shop
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 29, 2020

The app is Fast and Free and Easy to set up, it took me less than 10 minutes to set up things, can't say more! Best!

Kent Craft
Thailand
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 29, 2020

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnhmyjmmk,mjmjmhfmjmjmjmhgjmgj,gj,fj,gk,g,ku,ug,gu,

Minecraft PvP
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 28, 2020

Its a really useful and good app. did my currency very easy and simple. recommend to a lot of people

Hosoun Fazi
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 27, 2020

Nice progam and for free, it is crazy because the layout is so clean. It is fast too, you have a option to do a auto currency based on ip.

TJCobain
Time spent using app: 6 months
Helixo replied July 28, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we really loved it 🤗

July 27, 2020

Works great thank you. Easy to install and I like the flags used. Lots of options for placement of Icon.

World Mask Up Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Helixo replied July 28, 2020

Great! We also love your feedback 🤗 Thank you so much 🎉

July 27, 2020

good app I recommend it very much.
you don't need to download a paid app because this app has all the features for free.

Mystime
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 26, 2020

Initially, I thought it would be a steep learning curve to install but it only took a couple of minutes. Love the instantaneous switch results, highly recommended!

Loving Me Fashion
Time spent using app: 8 months
Helixo replied July 26, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 We won't mess the first merchant experience! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Edited July 26, 2020

Great app, easy to use, great customer & it's for free!!! No hidden charges!!! It's a must app to install for international online business! Highly recommended!!!

852 Entertainment
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Helixo replied July 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We Love it 🥰

July 25, 2020

it is very helpful to me to convert currency and country which will make easy to me.thank you for this app

AjTaskers