BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ | Reviews

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Miss Missy’s Tea and Sundries

Easy to use, and you can't beat free! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple setup currency app.

Colorful Wings

Used it for currency conversion. Looks great and flexible to configure.
Keep up the good work. Thanks!

PS.forYou

Nice...I thing this is a good and easy program for everyone...thank you so much.............................................

maskflypig

This program is so good that it can convert money quickly and accurately.I like it very much!Thank you!

The Daily Goalgetter

I didn't realise that a recent change to themes meant that currency codes wouldn't show for other countries other than the one you're based in. So I had customers not knowing what currency they were shopping in! Eep. Thanks to this app, it adds the currency code to the ends of prices (e.g. $7.00 USD) and auto detects their location to change it to their local currency. Why this isn't a built-in feature for Shopify, I'll never know! Thanks guys, works perfectly :)

My Crazy Pets 🐾

Do not hesitate, really helpful, REAL FREE, 100% working, no hidden fees, fullyfunctional. I can only recommend

gymnity

5 star for easy to install. let me try first and will review again that how its going. thank you so much

Little Wolf & Co

I had this set up in no time, made it very simple and looks the part. Very happy, Id recommend to anyone. Would like a few more directions on how to apply the currency converter to a custom location and maybe a few more colour options.

Eazy Teezy Tshirts Ltd

I used this app to help me connect with my international customers. It has helped immensely. It was easy to install too.

Fittingly FIT

Installation is a breeze. The app functions as advertised and support has been great! This is highly recommended.