BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by Helixo

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

Customer service is so BADDDDDDDD ! Contacted them and waiting for more than 2 weeks, but the issue hasn't been resolved. First I sent them twice via email, but got no reply. Then I had to login to the app and sent them message via Chat support, there was no body there. So I left a message telling them that please contact me via email . Then I received a notification via email saying that somebody answered me via ... message (WHY MESSAGE, NOT EMAIL ????) , and she said "Let me check, one moment please", and then NOTHING ELSE. No answer, no more message, no email coming . I kept waiting but no body contacted me after that "one moment please" :(((( SUCH A TERRIBLE SUPPORT !!!!

Eazy Teezy Tshirts Ltd

I used this app to help me connect with my international customers. It has helped immensely. It was easy to install too.

Fittingly FIT

Installation is a breeze. The app functions as advertised and support has been great! This is highly recommended.

BellaBloome

I just added it to my store. The install was easy no coding. Hopefully, it will increase my sales on the store

2minuti Italian Wine Shop

just downloaded, added to the shop, few easy steps, no coding, all working well! 10 minutes set up! thank you

Nordqvist Oy

Excellent tool for currency conversions. The support is very fast and helpful, with any issues fixed quickly and effectively.

HomeGZ

The first application that offers everything you need. For free. I like the design of the button and the automatic detection.

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Actually, this might be the best currency converter app available. Conversions are lightning-fast and setting up this app is extremely easy. So far didn't run into any issues. Will update my review if I encounter something.

VA Fetich

Exactly how I wanted it.. Very straight forward. Easy to use. Lets just see how it will work real time... Thank you.

Shop Matilda

The App is very helpful for my Online business and it's better than expected. Thank you very much. You are Great! I will surely recommend you further.