BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

by HELIXO

Best Currency Switcher + Auto Multi Currency + Auto Conversion

The Daily Goalgetter

I didn't realise that a recent change to themes meant that currency codes wouldn't show for other countries other than the one you're based in. So I had customers not knowing what currency they were shopping in! Eep. Thanks to this app, it adds the currency code to the ends of prices (e.g. $7.00 USD) and auto detects their location to change it to their local currency. Why this isn't a built-in feature for Shopify, I'll never know! Thanks guys, works perfectly :)

My Crazy Pets 🐾

Do not hesitate, really helpful, REAL FREE, 100% working, no hidden fees, fullyfunctional. I can only recommend

gymnity

5 star for easy to install. let me try first and will review again that how its going. thank you so much

Little Wolf & Co

I had this set up in no time, made it very simple and looks the part. Very happy, Id recommend to anyone. Would like a few more directions on how to apply the currency converter to a custom location and maybe a few more colour options.

Eazy Teezy Tshirts Ltd

I used this app to help me connect with my international customers. It has helped immensely. It was easy to install too.

Fittingly FIT

Installation is a breeze. The app functions as advertised and support has been great! This is highly recommended.

BellaBloome

I just added it to my store. The install was easy no coding. Hopefully, it will increase my sales on the store

2minuti Italian Wine Shop

just downloaded, added to the shop, few easy steps, no coding, all working well! 10 minutes set up! thank you

Nordqvist Oy

Excellent tool for currency conversions. The support is very fast and helpful, with any issues fixed quickly and effectively.

HomeGZ

The first application that offers everything you need. For free. I like the design of the button and the automatic detection.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28