BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Developer
Helixo
4.8
December 5, 2022

Of all the apps I've tried, I prefer this one by far. This app gives me what I need and everything I was missing, its team of developers have helped me. Without a doubt, the best app of this type for my taste. Many thanks to the Helixo team for solving my problems!!

Hifi Media Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
Helixo replied December 6, 2022

Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! I’m thrilled to hear that our app worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ jobs easier.

I’m also happy that you love our customer support. We put a lot of work into that, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

December 5, 2022

Excellent app for currency conversion and the support is fantastic. Id highly recommend this app if youre looking for a currency app for your store.

Parisera
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
Helixo replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Helixo Support Team

December 2, 2022

great application with more than one option to choose from and they have great support and costumer service

Soulful Beauty
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 1 day
Helixo replied December 2, 2022

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with us! We value your positive review and look forward to assisting you.

November 30, 2022

Really fast and very easy to use! Good Job! It really helped me to add curencies for every necessary country.

MMShack
Romania
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Helixo replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Glad to hear that our app suits your business.

November 30, 2022

kool to install very easily so I will see how it works in the future but compared with other applications I have the impression it will be good

kidsmodelista