BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 13, 2023

Awesome app and customer support. They helped me alot in fixing errors within a minute. Best app i recommend.

Awemonkk
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Helixo replied January 14, 2023

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful compliment. We are delighted to hear that you have a positive opinion of our app and customer support.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

January 12, 2023

the support TEAM IS REALLY HELPFUL. AMAZING EXPERIENCE TOTALLY RECOMMEND. ESPECIALLY RICHCARDE! was so efficient and fast.

FOXIE.
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 24 days
Helixo replied January 14, 2023

We’re really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

We’re glad that you enjoyed our support also.

January 12, 2023

I think BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ is very good, and the customer service is also very fast, I am very satisfied!

JPLAND
Macao SAR
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Helixo replied January 14, 2023

Thank you for the good comments! We appreciate getting feedback from our customers

January 9, 2023

Perfect Customer Services ..... BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++ would recommend to every one ....

Royanix
Time spent using app: 1 day

January 6, 2023

Of all the apps I've tried, this is the best currency conversion app for me. The support is at the highest level, they solve all problems very fast. The app is very easy to install, looks great, does not affect the speed of the site and also is free. That's great! I can only give 5 stars! Athira, thank you so much for your help!

soeja
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Helixo replied January 6, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed our app and service. Your review made our day!

January 5, 2023

this is nice app. I am using on my website. BUCKS Currency Converter PRO || BUCKS Currency Converter PRO || BUCKS Currency Converter PRO

wholesaleclothing
India
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Helixo replied January 5, 2023

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers.

January 2, 2023

Really good app. Easy to follow instructions + Does the job perfectly. Like how it is able to work in checkout as well.

StarScape
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Helixo replied January 2, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated

We're thrilled to hear that our app suits you.

- Helixo Support Team

January 1, 2023

this app its so good like i did some money that bc of it i love it so much thanks guys so much for this app

Comfort U-Pillow
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Helixo replied January 2, 2023

I’m really proud that we were able to meet your high expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It’s such a pleasure to have customers like you.

December 29, 2022

El equipo de soporte es muy atento para hacer de esta herramienta una grata experiencia util para la tienda.

Visiontrend Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: 18 days
Helixo replied December 30, 2022

Realmente aprecio la calificación de 5 estrellas. Estamos encantados de saber que le encantó nuestra atención al cliente.

En caso de consultas adicionales, contáctenos en support@helixo.co o a través de nuestro chat en la aplicación. Siempre estamos encantados de ayudarle.

-Equipo de soporte Helixo

December 28, 2022

Works wonderfully! I would've expected this kind of app to be very pricey, but it blew my expectations!

prismaticmousepad