BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 19, 2022

so far so good! loved the ability to add a little bit of code and place the currency selector where I wanted.

sebastco
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 16 days
Helixo replied December 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are glad to hear that our product fits you well.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

December 14, 2022

The app is seamless. Offers what most paid apps are giving for free. Although I just started out with the app, but right now, its great.

globetech
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 13 days
Helixo replied December 14, 2022

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful compliment. We're happy to hear that the app works for you well.

-Helixo Support team

December 11, 2022

Perfect, Thank You !
Really easy to use, I recommend 100% for all people who sell and deliver internationally.

PRETTYBADDIES
France
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Helixo replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

December 8, 2022

The app was very quick and easy to set up. I encountered a problem and the customer service was super quick and helpful, a special thanks to Richarde and Sarah for fixing my problem so quickly!

Akili
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Helixo replied December 8, 2022

We are so glad that you had a good time with us! We value your positive review and look forward to assisting you.

December 5, 2022

Of all the apps I've tried, I prefer this one by far. This app gives me what I need and everything I was missing, its team of developers have helped me. Without a doubt, the best app of this type for my taste. Many thanks to the Helixo team for solving my problems!!

Hifi Media Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
Helixo replied December 6, 2022

Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! I’m thrilled to hear that our app worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ jobs easier.

I’m also happy that you love our customer support. We put a lot of work into that, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

December 5, 2022

Excellent app for currency conversion and the support is fantastic. Id highly recommend this app if youre looking for a currency app for your store.

Parisera
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
Helixo replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Helixo Support Team

December 2, 2022

great application with more than one option to choose from and they have great support and costumer service

Soulful Beauty
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 1 day
Helixo replied December 2, 2022

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with us! We value your positive review and look forward to assisting you.

November 30, 2022

Really fast and very easy to use! Good Job! It really helped me to add curencies for every necessary country.

MMShack
Romania
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Helixo replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Glad to hear that our app suits your business.

November 30, 2022

kool to install very easily so I will see how it works in the future but compared with other applications I have the impression it will be good

kidsmodelista
Belgium
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
November 26, 2022

works smoothly, easy to install, just wished there were more editing features to match our store, other than that 5/5

AIXBK
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Helixo replied November 26, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
It is much appreciated.

We will consider your suggestion regarding the editing features in our feature updates.
You can do customizations that are matching with your store using additional CSS also.