Seguno: Bulk Discount Codes

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fast, free and it works, what else do you need regarding this simple thing like coupons?

I needed to create 600.000 coupons for cashback service and support help me import it at once. With the standard method for creating coupons from Shopify, I would have finished it by 2098....or I died by that time ))

Fwb Store

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is AMAZING! I'm producing 100s of codes in seconds. I'm distributing them within my sales team. I' tracking which codes I've provided to which team members. I can activate and deactivate entire 'sets' of codes for individual team members. And I can add and delete individual codes within the sets. It's so easy to use, so why not?

Jodys Popcorn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Easy to use and very helpful staff. I recommend to all who use large amounts of discounts.

Pegase Online

Location India

This is your 2nd app and another great app. Loved it.. Thanks

Wopilo

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Perfect app. Does what it says, for free. Thank you very much

Unearthed By Candleberry

Time spent using app About 4 years

Really great ap. I wish I could make bulk discounts for different things at different levels. That would make it a 10 star! 5 stars will work though, especially since it's free!

Sirensong Wetsuits

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Easy and effective. Thank you!

Studentenshop

Location Germany

Amazing Plugin, simple and effective

Sharons Candles And Soaps

Fast and easy to create discount codes. Can't wait to see if they work on orders as well.

Aminco

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app 7 minutes

excellent, easy, spectacular! Highly recommended I solved to enter more than 3000 codes at once!