Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 18, 2018

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Hmb Online
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 14, 2018

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes.
The result, awesome.
Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in.
I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Colette Lola
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 20, 2018

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!

Wltactical
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
July 17, 2018

Creating codes is very easy and it can be done quickly. The application looks very nice and user-friendly if you want to check how it looks like before you install visit our website www.escapewatches.com and see it yourself.

Escape Watches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2018

Simple and useful app. Works perfectly, easy to use. The way it groups codes, plus prefix/suffix options really help to keep things organized.

Relicsbyrild
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 8, 2018

Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Quickly produces bulk coupon codes. Works great.

Breastnest
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 4, 2018

Fast, free and it works, what else do you need regarding this simple thing like coupons?

I needed to create 600.000 coupons for cashback service and support help me import it at once. With the standard method for creating coupons from Shopify, I would have finished it by 2098....or I died by that time ))

Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 22, 2018

This app is AMAZING! I'm producing 100s of codes in seconds. I'm distributing them within my sales team. I' tracking which codes I've provided to which team members. I can activate and deactivate entire 'sets' of codes for individual team members. And I can add and delete individual codes within the sets. It's so easy to use, so why not?

Fwb Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
May 21, 2018

Great app! Easy to use and very helpful staff. I recommend to all who use large amounts of discounts.

Jodys Popcorn