Bulk Discount Code Bot

Bulk Discount Code Bot

Built for Shopify

Reviews (366)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in generating large volumes of customizable discount codes. They value its intuitive interface, reliable performance, and seamless Shopify integration. The ability to group codes and add prefix/suffix options is praised for aiding organization. Customer service is commended for their prompt and helpful responses. Many are satisfied with the free version and consider upgrading due to the app's effectiveness. The app's time-saving capabilities and unique one-off code generation for promotions are also highlighted.

January 10, 2021

I used this generator to create 3 sets of unique 1-time use discount codes. It worked perfectly to give me the flexibility to have codes I can assign to former customers.

Coachella Glassworks
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are finding the app useful so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

March 19, 2020

Por el momento todo bien, ya solo falta que lo apliquen los clientes y pueda ser reflejado su trabajo, muchas gracias!!

ebeauty
Mexico
Seguno replied April 7, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, realmente le agradecemos por tomarse el tiempo para escribirnos una reseña de 5 estrellas :)

----------

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreicate you taking the time to write us a 5-star review :)

August 24, 2020

Awesome app. Really helpful to create bulk discount codes, unique discounts and rules. The app categorizes each type of discount automatically. 5 stars!

SaferOptics
Malaysia
Seguno replied September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review!! We really appreciate it and are glad you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

February 7, 2021

I have used it for campaign as of now. So far so good. I hope it stays like that and hope they won't make the application paid later

Monviso Trading Store
United Arab Emirates
43 minutes using the app
July 11, 2019

Thanks for helping me build my 1st online store. You guys are one of the reasons why I believe in my online store.

June Blues
39 minutes using the app
Seguno replied July 11, 2019

You're incredibly welcome! Thank you for being a loyal user and for your kind words. :)

August 22, 2019

So far so good, it was very easy to create a discount code. I would only recommend creating a video tutorial to make the process even easier.

PRO.
38 minutes using the app
Seguno replied August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! And we appreciate the feedback, it's definitely a good idea. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

November 11, 2023

Really easy to use and fast. I was afraid that it will be complicated, as I checked other bulk discount import apps and they looked complicated, but this one was really easy to use. Thank you!

Cseles, a felnőtt szörp
Hungary
5 minutes using the app
June 3, 2021

Can't believe this app is free.
It's just amazing.
It does exactly what I was hoping for an app like this to do. Warm thanks to the developers for making this tool and for making it free.

Queen's Delight
Denmark
34 minutes using the app
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

January 9, 2021

Fantastic and so simple. We populated 5k+ codes into our rewards system as a test. It only took 3 min from beginning to end.

Pawlicious & Company
34 minutes using the app
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

June 8, 2020

Was dreading to create promo code one by one (200 of them) and then I chanced upon this app! This is such a great help to generate bulk discounts. Thank you for saving my day.

Puttot Singapore
Singapore
33 minutes using the app
Seguno replied June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear it's helped save you time :)