Bulk Discount Code Bot

Developer
Seguno
4.9
July 10, 2020

It would be great but could not select multiple products and / or variants when creating my discount.

Kingdom Superstore
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seguno replied July 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review! There actually is a way to create variant exclusive codes. All you have to do is create the discount in our app (where you can't isolate variants) and then after the discount set is created, look up the discount under Shopify>Discounts and change the product conditions in there to include/exclude certain variants. I hope that makes sense, if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

July 7, 2020

I used this app to create multiple discounts and it's great but it would be helpful if there were better instructions.

Veestro
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your review and feedback! Is there something in particular you're having trouble with? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team and we'll be glad to assist you :)

July 7, 2020

Great app, really easy to use. Do bells and whistles, does exactley what it says on the box. Thank you

Imperial Candles
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Seguno replied July 9, 2020

Hello, thanks very much for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're glad the app is helping your shop, best of luck with your promotions :)

July 7, 2020

It works great for products, but you can't create variant exclusive discount codes as far as i'm aware

Christian Bookshop
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seguno replied July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! There actually is a way to create variant exclusive codes. All you have to do is create the discount in our app (where you can't isolate variants) and then after the discount set is created, look up the discount under Shopify>Discounts and change the product conditions in there to include/exclude certain variants. I hope that makes sense, if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

July 5, 2020

Did exactly what I needed. Imported 1,000 codes I had generated in excel with no problems - even removed 5 duplicates that I had missed

Kainenko
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a great review, we're glad to hear our app is helping your shop :)