Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Exotic Stuff BR

Nice app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just start using this and I am liking it so much. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courageous & Confident Club

If I could give a zero I would it did not work and there is no one on the weekends to help you. The worst APP ever, codes did not work for multiple discounts and lost sales because of that. No Thank you and anyone downloading make sure you know that there is no support on the weekends like most App have support! Bye Bye The App doesn't work then it won't let you leave a review hahahahaha

Angelus Direct

Absolutely love this app. It works exactly as intended and helps so much with big promos. Currently loading one with 50,000 that lets you do the full customizing you would ever want. Really affordable as well.

Your Masterpiece

Not happy at all. Don't use this app. Tried and is the same as if you create a discount in the shopify admin

Noir Girl Magic™

Love this app. I needed to create over a thousand discount codes to add to automation I've set up in ActiveCampaign. The process was seamless and cost-efficient. Will definitely use again. Thank you

Gemini Official

Found this app via the Shopify App Store search for a bulk creation of 250 discounts. It worked really well: it took me just over 5mins to get all of them and our partner has asked two exports of the progress since the start and even this is very fast. Great app!

Rum4me

I found this app searching in google for a solution to create 1000 unique discount codes to use in shopify, 5 minutes later I have 1000 codes, absolutely super. I have not been able to test it out though and see only 1 extra code in the shopify discount menu, but trust that will work as smooth as the 1st part.

GS Búllan

It didn’t seem right, but we set the clocks and got the children up at midnight to go out and yell at the squash. A time-tested deterrent, it didn’t harm the vegetables, but the negative voice lodged in the prickly vine, alarming the squirrels like the sentry crows, who swooped down in a rage to chase them away. When we ran out of children we tried pre-recorded messages, but the squirrels severed the connection and dragged off the squash. Now, we summon our inner children, and the squash grows large. But we have to be quiet because of the neighbors.

GoWarehousify

Easy to use and helpful. Able to quickly make discount codes for all my customers. Will look for more products by square squirrel.

Helm

This app is easy to integrate and use and it is very well thought out. It has all the flexibility of configuring discounts as you would natively in shopify and it also consolidates the bulk generation into a single line item in the discount view which is great for avoiding clutter there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24