Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Le Poîl De La Bête

This application is tres utile for this work is open to open work very very good this application is top for a new shop

Pro Nailz

Nice app i really like using it its realy helpful for my website ! i highly reacommande you this app

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

La Cave à Laine

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

Sirocco

Innovated Visions Jewelry

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Workboot

This app is very easy to use and works like a charm. I'd recommend it without reservation to anyone who needs bulk winback codes. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't give any warning when codes expire, it would be nice to have a little message that lets me know it's time to create a fresh set.

Magnum Photos

The app works and does what it is supposed to do. But it is extremely slow. Even generating only 50 discount codes takes a long time. And this really is a functionality that should be standard in Shopify and not paid.

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing