Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Sirocco

Innovated Visions Jewelry

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Workboot

This app is very easy to use and works like a charm. I'd recommend it without reservation to anyone who needs bulk winback codes. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't give any warning when codes expire, it would be nice to have a little message that lets me know it's time to create a fresh set.

Magnum Photos

The app works and does what it is supposed to do. But it is extremely slow. Even generating only 50 discount codes takes a long time. And this really is a functionality that should be standard in Shopify and not paid.

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing

Western Grassfed Beef

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Straw

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

The Drift Collective

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

type:A deodorant

This app is super easy to use and we use it quite a bit. You can easily create hundreds of unique codes at once.