Bulk Discounts

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

AMAZINGACCESSORIESSTORE

the besst

Scent Fill

Efficient for bulk discount codes. I just discovered the IMPORT code feature. Shopify support said you cannot import codes. I used the codes on discount "gift" cards enclosed with orders

Piata_Fashion_official

cool app i am satisfied...,............................................................................

The Freedom State

This app is so easy and certainly makes creating bulk discounting a breeze.
It takes you though every step of the way.

Ajmal Perfumes

i use this appp to insert discounts on my store, hope it will help , i am facing some dificulties regarting setup

Gumbies

We were initially really satisfied with this app, but recently the app seems to reset the dates on our codes to 2017?!? We're now getting very embarrassing emails and messages from customers telling us they aren't working. We've reset the dates twice now on the codes, but have changed back to 2017 after a day or so. We're already busy enough so we don't need the hassle of having to check that the codes are valid all of time.

Curdbox

This application is super handy and very affordably priced! I needed to make a ton of unique-per-customer codes, and this did the trick.

Her Stallion

I used this app to integrate with Justuno. I can now easily add many coupons and use these coupons properly with my other apps.

Travel Believers

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective

Wonderhood Store

A new user of the app. But its really very simple to install and use. Generated Hundreds of discount codes within matter of minutes! Highly productive and user friendly app.