MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
November 8, 2019

This is a great app that I highly recommend. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and quick! Thank you.

Outdoor sports experiences in Hong Kong | appysport
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 31, 2019

Signed up to sell a product on Groupon and needed an app that would import a large number of discount codes that were generated when the product was purchased on Groupon. Just installed, super easy, I AM NOT A BIG COMPUTER TECH!

IF4Life
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 11, 2019

Whenever we do large amounts of codes it always errors out and never creates the full amount. Definitely needs work.

Ring Team
September 30, 2019

Bella Luna Toys
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 27, 2019

Good app. Does as it says it does.

.................................................................................................................................................

Pic4Less
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
September 19, 2019

Sometimes the codes get stuck downloading. Otherwise good. More detailed discount options would be good. like relative expiration times.

Merchant of Fortune
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 19, 2019

We're building a store where our customers can be given codes to fully discount products for giveaways/surprise and delight/etc. Needed to give team a big set of codes to draw down from. This did this task perfectly and quickly, with solid customization!

Betterment Store
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
September 2, 2019

Making my whole life easier creating discount codes for our brand ambassadors. For all of our ambassadors we create a monthly discount code and this helps me bulk create them as we continue to grow our program.

Ash & Erie
Edited August 25, 2019

This app is great and easy to use. I really like how it keeps sets of bulk discount codes grouped together in the main discounts list. We use this app to create thousands of unique discount codes at a time for printing on mini business cards through Moo Printing. Each card has a unique discount code that can only be used once. Our customers love the mini cards and it helped increase our sales. We provide them when customers purchase samples so when they place their order the cost of the sample is discounted.

AmCork
August 22, 2019

Needed to generate bulk dynamic coupons quickly and upload to my product review app for incentive rewards, and it worked great!

Michigan Metal Artwork