Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Online Fashion Shop

Great App and I use it now for the first time and it look great. I would like to experiment it in the future

Noria Store

Seldom used, this app is still an indispensable time saver. We've seen great engagement from customers as a result. In one sentence, Bulk Discount is a simple tool done exceedingly well.

ZoomCam

This is the first time I am using Bulk Discounts. Testing 10 products for 6 days. I will update the results of this at the end of the campaign. It is easy to use with easy guidance as you go.

Radius Ensemble

This is a great app. So easy to use. We segment every email into multiple buckets with distinct codes for each prospect and this app saves me a ton of time. The app is priced fairly.

Very be$t

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stitch Mischief

This seems to be really easy to use and did exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for making my business a little easier. :)

Peakdesignstore

Works as described and is an inexpensive way to create sets of coupons.

World Offers

Braggshoes

Does the job well and it's really easy to setup! Saves us time in thinking of codes and clicking the options.

- braggshoes.com

Couture Look

Takes too long to email the codes!