MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
August 22, 2019

So far so good! Will submit new review if there is an issue. Looking to do a large quantity of codes last minute and seems to be working smoothly!

Plantioxidants
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 13, 2019

Simple and quick to use, will definitely use this app again. 50 discount codes created in seconds, nothing I can fault it on for a free app.

Chong Box
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited August 16, 2019

I've used this for a while and it sucks. It wouldn't let me see my code and i paid money for it.
ALso the 100 word minimum

IndestructiPods
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited August 6, 2019

This application is tres utile for this work is open to open work very very good this application is top for a new shop

Le Poîl De La Bête
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited July 17, 2019

Nice app i really like using it its realy helpful for my website ! i highly reacommande you this app

Pro Nailz
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 27, 2019

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

Gym Zino
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 27, 2019

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

La Cave à Laine
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 25, 2019

Sirocco
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 11, 2019

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Innovated Visions Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
June 11, 2019

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great