MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IndestructiPods

I've used this for a while and it sucks. It wouldn't let me see my code and i paid money for it.
ALso the 100 word minimum

Le Poîl De La Bête

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This application is tres utile for this work is open to open work very very good this application is top for a new shop

Pro Nailz

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice app i really like using it its realy helpful for my website ! i highly reacommande you this app

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

La Cave à Laine

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

Sirocco

Location Vietnam

Innovated Visions Jewelry

Time spent using app About 4 hours

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Workboot

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is very easy to use and works like a charm. I'd recommend it without reservation to anyone who needs bulk winback codes. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't give any warning when codes expire, it would be nice to have a little message that lets me know it's time to create a fresh set.

Magnum Photos

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works and does what it is supposed to do. But it is extremely slow. Even generating only 50 discount codes takes a long time. And this really is a functionality that should be standard in Shopify and not paid.