MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
March 17, 2019

Awesome time saver. Definitely the best option for Groupon sales campaigns. Only $1 per discount code set. Dont know if its monthly per set too?!

Terpen Inc
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 21, 2019

Not sure how this is any different than Shopify's Discount program. It looked identacle to Shopify's discount options.

The Painted Heirloom
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
February 14, 2019

This app is awesome, I ablsolutely love it and I totally recomand it to everyone with warm hearth. :)

soxtore
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 6, 2019

This app just solved a puzzle for us. We're using it now for refer a friends campaigns allowing us to track the top referrer. Excellent. Simple. No fuss.

Elivar - Sports Nutrition
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 5, 2019

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this and a loyalty program for small businesses starting up. I truly believed it has helped my customers increase their spending with me over similar stores, and also increased the number of returning customers.

I do wish there were a way to fully keep the codes randomized or at least have a bit more control over the format of the code generation so that it can remain consistent in appearance to the codes that currently exist.

But still pretty solid.

AMAZINGACCESSORIESSTORE
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 26, 2018

Efficient for bulk discount codes. I just discovered the IMPORT code feature. Shopify support said you cannot import codes. I used the codes on discount "gift" cards enclosed with orders

Scent Fill
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 25, 2018

cool app i am satisfied...,............................................................................

Piata_Fashion_official
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 11, 2018

This app is so easy and certainly makes creating bulk discounting a breeze.
It takes you though every step of the way.

The Freedom State
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited December 5, 2018

We were initially really satisfied with this app, but recently the app seems to reset the dates on our codes to 2017?!? We're now getting very embarrassing emails and messages from customers telling us they aren't working. We've reset the dates twice now on the codes, but have changed back to 2017 after a day or so. We're already busy enough so we don't need the hassle of having to check that the codes are valid all of time.

Gumbies