MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Create up to 250,000 discount codes in one go. Export to CSV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Her Stallion

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to integrate with Justuno. I can now easily add many coupons and use these coupons properly with my other apps.

Travel Believers

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective

Wonderhood Store

Location India

A new user of the app. But its really very simple to install and use. Generated Hundreds of discount codes within matter of minutes! Highly productive and user friendly app.

Online Fashion Shop

Location France

Great App and I use it now for the first time and it look great. I would like to experiment it in the future

Noria Store

Seldom used, this app is still an indispensable time saver. We've seen great engagement from customers as a result. In one sentence, Bulk Discount is a simple tool done exceedingly well.

ZoomCam

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is the first time I am using Bulk Discounts. Testing 10 products for 6 days. I will update the results of this at the end of the campaign. It is easy to use with easy guidance as you go.

Radius Ensemble

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app. So easy to use. We segment every email into multiple buckets with distinct codes for each prospect and this app saves me a ton of time. The app is priced fairly.

Very be$t

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stitch Mischief

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This seems to be really easy to use and did exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for making my business a little easier. :)

Peakdesignstore

Time spent using app About 4 years

Works as described and is an inexpensive way to create sets of coupons.