Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Pow Gloves

You took down the free app and replaced it with this paid version.

Nowiknowtest

ah-mazing! ah-mazing! ah-mazing!

Bijouxbela

One last edit: I see the pricing structure has been redesigned. SpaceSquirrel is a top-notch developer team that listen to shop owners. The app works great, thank you!
-------------------------------
This is a great app by a great team but the pricing structure totally sucks. We use some of their other apps too, they are great. It hurts to leave a 2-star review.

EDIT: This is a very nice app, works very well, I deducted one star for the pricing.

*** Even though Shopify's version was free and is suddenly deleted from my shop without warning, this review is not about that. This app is much better anyway ***

The pricing page is totally confusing - it reads up to 10,000 coupons but in truth, if you create 3 or 3,000, you are still paying the same $1.00. So if you need 30 coupons of 3 different types, it will cost $1.00 each = 90 coupons for $3.00.

Heck, if I knew that, I would have created 100 of each at least.

Please explain the price better. It's not the money, I just feel taken advantage of. I love your apps and I expected more from you.

Necklesse De

paying 1$ for 20 discount codes? Removing a free app replacing with a paid one is horrible. Bad for users who used bulk discount before.

Nekterjuicebar

I find it annoying that something that used to be free now has a fee, even if it is nominal. However, it works well, so 2 stars.

Weddingstardeals

Works great, but you need to mention that you can import codes from as csv. I didn't see that anywhere until after I tried to create my first batch.

My Seed Needs

This app is great.

I use it for bulk coupons for scratch offs that allow customers to win prizes via a discount code.

=]

Nutpods

Worked exactly as intended and so easy. Could not be more reasonably priced. Highly recommend

Dlk Design Life Kids Llc

Super quick. Super easy. Thanks for the assistance!

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This used to be my go-to program. Not sure when things changed,as I hadn't used for a few months. For my uses, I don't need to create thousands of discounts, I just needed maybe 100 per group and now I have to pay $1 each time. Disappointed with the changes to the structure of the app.