Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This used to be my go-to program. Not sure when things changed,as I hadn't used for a few months. For my uses, I don't need to create thousands of discounts, I just needed maybe 100 per group and now I have to pay $1 each time. Disappointed with the changes to the structure of the app.

Bottegasicana

Semplicissima da utilizzare, Top!

Castleware Baby

So far I'm happy with the app. I have created a couple of coupons to use in some triggered e-mails and they were very easy to set up. Only time will tell how they work from here. Fingers crossed.

Socheap89

I like the concept, will try it and update

Sleek Safe Smartphones Cases

Very smooth delivery of discounts to my email. However, accessing them is an issue. They basically are held hostage until I write a review. What gives??

Frank Staging

Does exactly what it's meant to. Satisfied.

Life In Play Co

Wow. That was amazingly easy to generate 250k codes within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Smoky Trends

Simply, a great app, easy and straight to the point. 100% would recommend for all our partners.

Modissimi

Discount names can`t be changed.
For example this is the second time I have some weird prefix of random letters after my discount code word with cannot be adjusted and it`s visible after you have paid the fee of 1$.

Shayalab

Beautiful app. Very easy if you want to create codes in thousand.
Love love love it.