Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Sleek Safe Smartphones Cases

Very smooth delivery of discounts to my email. However, accessing them is an issue. They basically are held hostage until I write a review. What gives??

Frank Staging

Does exactly what it's meant to. Satisfied.

Life In Play Co

Wow. That was amazingly easy to generate 250k codes within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Smoky Trends

Simply, a great app, easy and straight to the point. 100% would recommend for all our partners.

Modissimi

Discount names can`t be changed.
For example this is the second time I have some weird prefix of random letters after my discount code word with cannot be adjusted and it`s visible after you have paid the fee of 1$.

Shayalab

Beautiful app. Very easy if you want to create codes in thousand.
Love love love it.

Leafments

Good usage, but the charges let me delete that app. We do blogger marketing and send out about 10-30 collaborations per day. For 10-30 discounts 1$? It's not much but why don't you offer like 50 codes per day for free? Cause up to 50 discount codes is not really in need for a bulk discount app, but makes working more efficient. Hope that there will be a change soon.

Inspirelegant

What a great app for both beginners and experienced e-commerce entrepreneurs!

Homage Demo

It works fine, but is definitely not free. There was little or no communication around this change when we were transitioned from the free Shopify app to this one.

Royalmiswak

Saved me countless hours of time and management space on the discount tab. Works great with Mail Chimp as well to email all your unique coupon codes to your customer lists. Highly recommended.