Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Bodsupport

Thank you. It`s awesome tool with nice price

Ohnoooooo

You took off the app for free and replaced it by an app which has a difficult and not well-explained cost structure. Please explain the price better.

Fwreshbeauty

Nice Discount app, love it easy integration

Pow Gloves

You took down the free app and replaced it with this paid version.

Nowiknowtest

ah-mazing! ah-mazing! ah-mazing!

Bijouxbela

One last edit: I see the pricing structure has been redesigned. SpaceSquirrel is a top-notch developer team that listen to shop owners. The app works great, thank you!
-------------------------------
This is a great app by a great team but the pricing structure totally sucks. We use some of their other apps too, they are great. It hurts to leave a 2-star review.

EDIT: This is a very nice app, works very well, I deducted one star for the pricing.

*** Even though Shopify's version was free and is suddenly deleted from my shop without warning, this review is not about that. This app is much better anyway ***

The pricing page is totally confusing - it reads up to 10,000 coupons but in truth, if you create 3 or 3,000, you are still paying the same $1.00. So if you need 30 coupons of 3 different types, it will cost $1.00 each = 90 coupons for $3.00.

Heck, if I knew that, I would have created 100 of each at least.

Please explain the price better. It's not the money, I just feel taken advantage of. I love your apps and I expected more from you.

Necklesse De

paying 1$ for 20 discount codes? Removing a free app replacing with a paid one is horrible. Bad for users who used bulk discount before.

Nekterjuicebar

I find it annoying that something that used to be free now has a fee, even if it is nominal. However, it works well, so 2 stars.

Weddingstardeals

Works great, but you need to mention that you can import codes from as csv. I didn't see that anywhere until after I tried to create my first batch.

Puppylove101

Very easy to use and priced fair !