MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
June 7, 2019

This app is very easy to use and works like a charm. I'd recommend it without reservation to anyone who needs bulk winback codes. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't give any warning when codes expire, it would be nice to have a little message that lets me know it's time to create a fresh set.

Workboot
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 30, 2019

The app works and does what it is supposed to do. But it is extremely slow. Even generating only 50 discount codes takes a long time. And this really is a functionality that should be standard in Shopify and not paid.

Magnum Photos
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 29, 2019

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 23, 2019

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Western Grassfed Beef
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 15, 2019

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

Cool Straw
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 15, 2019

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

The Drift Collective
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
April 26, 2019

This app is super easy to use and we use it quite a bit. You can easily create hundreds of unique codes at once.

type:A deodorant
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 24, 2019

awesome app I'm so happy thank you so much. it make grow up the visits on my online store, i recommend this app

Mobile Rescue Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 6, 2019

Seems good. Haven't had time to see if it meets my needs yet, it seems to be asking for a review before I can set another discount.

The Wet Leaf
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
April 5, 2019

This app is easy and cheap and gets the job done. Create bulk discount sets in just a few clicks for only $1.

My Lucas Oil