MyBulk ‑ Bulk Discount Creator

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

La Cave à Laine

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

Sirocco

Location Vietnam

Innovated Visions Jewelry

Time spent using app About 4 hours

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie

Location France

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing

Western Grassfed Beef

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Straw

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

The Drift Collective

Time spent using app 2 minutes

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

type:A deodorant

This app is super easy to use and we use it quite a bit. You can easily create hundreds of unique codes at once.