4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying high-volume order fulfillment with its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. Its flawless Paypal integration and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants value the free usage and the template for uploading orders. However, some suggest enhancements like custom column name formats and an upload history for improved traceability. The app is recommended for its functionality and ease of use.

February 1, 2020

OMG! This saves my time of fulfilling all orders and tracking! This is a life savior app! This is my first time writing a review! The customer service was excellent! I will continue using this for all my entire life! I love it!!!!!!

Top-Armor
Spain
24 days using the app
April 23, 2020

This app is very useful for quickly uploading tracking numbers, and the staff service is also very good, quickly solving problems

wyeth-taiwan
Taiwan
23 days using the app
April 20, 2020

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says. I had a small problem and the team fixed it in a timely manor. Highly recommend.

Posture QuickFix
22 days using the app
February 12, 2020

Perfect solution for auto mass fulfill. I recommend.
And is more easy and faster for my vendor, perfect!!!

Clara Up
Vietnam
19 days using the app
July 17, 2023

Great App !! I love it, it's the best solution for bulk fulfillment and it's FREE!
Customer Support also great, they reply my emails with problems that was already solved at moment I sent email. So they really are in front of the developtment of the app!

Vitacentro
El Salvador
11 days using the app
January 27, 2023

The best app ever! Since we deal with large amount of orders, we cannot operate Shopify without this app. Thanks!

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japan
11 days using the app
January 25, 2023

Just an amazing app. So easy to use!

Thank you for making this app and saving us boatloads of time.
We'll happily pay you guys a bunch of coffees!

Säker
9 days using the app
November 24, 2023

A perfect app for me, friendly UI, simple and practical features. It's 10 out of 10.

淨對流 Xpure
Taiwan
29 minutes using the app
July 18, 2023

Recommend all the way! This app has saved my bacon!!!
Recommend all the way! This app has saved my bacon!!!

Meow Safe
6 days using the app
December 31, 2022

Simple and straightforward app for fulfilling orders in bulk. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

The Little Muslim Shop