Reviews (144)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying high-volume order fulfillment with its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. Its flawless Paypal integration and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants value the free usage and the template for uploading orders. However, some suggest enhancements like custom column name formats and an upload history for improved traceability. The app is recommended for its functionality and ease of use.

January 27, 2023

The best app ever! Since we deal with large amount of orders, we cannot operate Shopify without this app. Thanks!

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japan
11 days using the app
May 2, 2023

Good app, but big files (1000+ entries) take a really long time, and if your computer falls asleep during the multihour upload it stops all progress and you have to start over. Would love it if you could upload the file and then leave the page without losing progress

Heat
10 months using the app
January 25, 2023

Just an amazing app. So easy to use!

Thank you for making this app and saving us boatloads of time.
We'll happily pay you guys a bunch of coffees!

Säker
9 days using the app
Edited June 15, 2023

Substitutes tracking link for the packages with a spam site link. Terrible experience for our store

I guess we should realize that any free app is likely to just be stealing our customer info and/or re-routing them

Bryght Labs
7 months using the app
Upatra replied June 15, 2023

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I work with this app alone besides my full-time job, so there will be some parts I miss. Please send me a detailed screenshot of this bug and I will prevent it in the future.

December 31, 2022

Simple and straightforward app for fulfilling orders in bulk. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

The Little Muslim Shop
6 days using the app
January 20, 2023

Took a bit of twiddling to figure out but it works seamlessly now! Thank you so much for keeping this free!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
3 days using the app
June 20, 2022

Once you figure it out, it works well. During first uses, I recommend testing on 1 order and remembering that in the "Tracking URL" column you have to put the tracking prefix (which is the same for all orders) and not the individual tracking link.

Laboratoire Dr Renaud
About 1 month using the app
March 13, 2021

This app made my life easier, it's very easy to use and I haven't had any kind of issues or bugs so far, my recommendations.

Fnatic United Kingdom Shop
About 22 hours using the app
January 12, 2022

Great app. Works both for adding tracking numbers from a CSV file and do an automatic fulfillment and also to do corrections in batch if needed (which I needed today). Fully recommend this app. Thank you!!!!!

HealthyU
About 22 hours using the app
May 4, 2023

The application is super amazing. This app saved me a lot of time in fulfilling orders manually, and now I can fulfill bulk orders very easily. Thank you :)

Lightscordless