Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Sourcevapes

Best of ALL image Optimizer!!!

Luxuscase

really great app! definitely saves a lot of time and effort. You can see it implemented on our store https://www.iluxify.com

Hipster And Vogue

Excellent! Hard work becomes easy with this app!

Beautiful Boundaries

We loved the bulk image edit, we used it on our webpage for all or photos on www.beautifullboundaries.com. Check it out and let us know what you think.

From The Red Tees

Have been using this app for a few months now on the Alt Tags. This is the behind the scenes picture labeling that identifies your pic to a search engine. Didn't know what that was for the first few months of our website! Darned learning curve never seems to end! That said, I set up the template with ease and this program did the rest of the work automatically! Every once in a while I choose a few pics, including new pics, to see how the alt tag is looking and it is always there! It feels good to know that something in my store is working without me having to remember to do it. Thank you for this product!

Globalstylist

Fabulous app!! Highly recommended! Great Job!!

Decatur Curated

Great app. Does exactly what is described and priced fairly.

Erika Kaisersot

Love this app. Simply to install and use. Great help for optimization of images. Quickly and excellent support. I highly recommend this app.

Retailtherapyboutique

Absolutely fantastic app, the Alt text, and File name are fantastic and makes it so easy. I have tried only the canvas resize out of the other options and that works great too.

A fantastic app if you have hundreds, or thousands of product photos. Great job.

Shadde

Very easy and intuitive, saves hours of time!