Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Nep Pro Imports

First time user. So far, excellent app.

Cuppacakes

Great app, helped us reduce the image sizes, and improve page load times as measured by https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Anuana

Hextom I love your team, it is my third app from you guys.
I'm using your product edit daily! and I was waiting for image solution for so long.
So far I used the resize and it is AWESOME:-)
TNX

Quvvy Cases

This is such a great app! It has many features but the one I like the most is to edit ALT text for multiple images. It does the job very well and it saves tons of time! Absolutely a must-have app for new Shopify store owners.

Moto Revere

Seems excellent. Excited to have my pages loaded optimally without worrying about what I upload.

Blizz Handcrafted Accessories

Yes definitely I would recommend to my friends, super easy and understanding app.

House Interiors Gifts

We have only just started using this app on Shopify but if it can save me time, then it will save me money and both of those are what are good for a small business like ours.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app, easy to implement. Saved me hours of alt text editing.

Exquisite Finishing Touches

This App improves the quality of my pics and appearance of my store. Thanks!

Charonneruthglass

TIMESAVER. This is a FANTASTIC app, that's saved me a ton of time!! Let's you quickly and easily resize images - bulk change and/or more refined changes - so that every page and collection loads quickly and makes a professional impression.

ACE support. They're prompt, informative, helpful.