Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Ejuices Co

What a great way to edit all of the product photos AND theme photos which can really slow down your website.

Another great app from Hextom, I'm not surprised.

Quantumclothing

OK App Plenty Of Free Ones That Do The Same.......... Expensive And Very Negative Support Staff. Downloaded For Free Trial Got Charged Then Received Attitude And Rejected On My Refund "Sophie" Not Customer Friendly!!!!

Magna Finds

Super Easy to Use. Great App.

Lexlyngroup

Great app for editing images in bulk.

Mikaela Beauty

Make my life alot easier!
www.mikaela-beauty.com

Cuppacakes

Great app, helped us reduce the image sizes, and improve page load times as measured by https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Anuana

Hextom I love your team, it is my third app from you guys.
I'm using your product edit daily! and I was waiting for image solution for so long.
So far I used the resize and it is AWESOME:-)
TNX

Quvvy Cases

This is such a great app! It has many features but the one I like the most is to edit ALT text for multiple images. It does the job very well and it saves tons of time! Absolutely a must-have app for new Shopify store owners.

Moto Revere

Seems excellent. Excited to have my pages loaded optimally without worrying about what I upload.

Blizz Handcrafted Accessories

Yes definitely I would recommend to my friends, super easy and understanding app.