Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1911 - 1920 of 1941 reviews

Arissa Kandis Clothing

I have have product images in different sizes as it takes away from the professionalism of the store. With this app, all images will be in the same size. I love it!

Stills Of Time

Hexton did it again! Another time saving app. Love the options. Easy to use.

Winerie

We recommend this app; its easy and save time a lot!

Knittinswithkittens

I've just started using this app but so far I find it very easy to understand and a powerful tool.

Ejuiceswholesale

Thank you Hextom for another awesome app!

Editing product photos and theme images has never been so easy.

Taffyman

Awesome app and great customer service

Eliquid Com

This app works awesome!

Thank you Sophie for the awesome, super fast and friendly customer support as always :)

Ejuices

This app is awesome for doing anything and everything with your photos!

We use about 5 different Hextom Apps and this is one of the simplest but maybe my favorite!

Downloading photos and using photoshop and then re-uploading them is such a pain!

When this app you can re-size or compress or crop all images for all of the producst in your entire store all at the same time!

Ejuices Co

What a great way to edit all of the product photos AND theme photos which can really slow down your website.

Another great app from Hextom, I'm not surprised.

Quantumclothing

OK App Plenty Of Free Ones That Do The Same.......... Expensive And Very Negative Support Staff. Downloaded For Free Trial Got Charged Then Received Attitude And Rejected On My Refund "Sophie" Not Customer Friendly!!!!