Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Mtn Trading Company

This app helped take a huge load off of my shoulders as the only person working on my Shopify Store. And to know that this is done correctly is just even better. Thank you.

Fearless Jewelry Official

Very useful app! It's easy to edit your images, optimising for speed and SEO. Definitifely recommend using this app :)

GlowithIt Cosmetics

Not too impressed. When it said Bulk Image Editor I assumed I would be able to edit my pics in one easy step but I found, even after the upgrade that I needed to slow load all my new pictures to each item, one by one, like a slug...AGAIN! Feel like I waisted 9,99 in the upgrade (which should of been included for the feature that it actually offer...its literally LAME). Save your time and MONEY! If you need to add new pictures to your product (either Variant or add image)- The APP will sadly default to the same screen which you will have 4 steps to redundantly repeat per item (picture). I sat there for 40 minutes uploading new variant pictures one by one and the APP does not even ask if you would like to replace the image or add onto its variant. USE SHOPIFY's EDIT SYSTEM FOR THE PRODUCT VARIENT AND SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH! THIS AP WAS A JOKE!!!

shop.theteacherscrate

Loved the app, it really helped me save time and focus on other tasks. I was able to resize all images to fit my webpage with minimal time/effort.

My Own Wheels

Needed to update 100's of alt image descriptions. Easy, huge timesaver. Very intuitive. Looking to check out the other features on the app.

EarthO'Clock™

Solid app! Bulk Image resizer is really useful when you have numerous products and you want to align pictures.

Little Miss Sew n Sew

This app is simply an app you cannot be without if you have a large product inventory. Saves 100's of hours of work !!

Los Colores de la Tierra

I needed to reduce image sizes to optimize my site speed. Unfortunately, and despite many personal recommendations, this app has not been helping anything according to the Shopify site speed report. I haven't added anything new in the meantime so I'm not sure why it has not helped. It might be just my site. Support was helpful in the way that they offered me a refund so I'm happy with that. Although, would have loved to get more help in how to use the app and actually succeed with my initial goal of optimizing my site speed.

The Nookie

The resizing function is a lifesaver. I wish I knew about this app months ago. Thanks for the great work.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app is great - very easy to use and saves me a ton of time and hassle on image resizing, alt-texts, SEO quality... thanks!