Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

The Omega Fitness

Just started using it. Good app so far. IT has a lot of different options and I hope we can put most fo them to use

Takarabako

I just installed the app, so I cannot write a detailed review. It allows me to bulk edit and resize images easily to boost load times.

Emergent Sports and Leisure

I am tentatively giving this App 4 stars based on what it claims it will do.
If it truly does everything that is promised it deserves 5 stars.

Mark Bolton Print Shop

Love its simplicity, hope it works OK! will check and get back to you! cant say more than that until I have done some checking

eShopfinity

So far the app is great. Compared to some of the other apps that claim to be ranked high. They actually provide with a some badges that you can add to your product pages with no trouble. They also provide a few more tools for free. I wish that more stuff was free, but I am more than happy for now with what I have.

Pynaple

easy to use, and easy to understand as well. Idk what else to say about it because I haven't tested it yet. They just asked for a review as soon as it submitted the list of images. lol

Memeonme

I needed to crop all 4 sides of all of my product images. There's no option to bulk edit all 4 sides at the same time, so I had to request 4 separate jobs to be completed instead of just one. This app has a limit (based on your selected plan) on how many jobs you can make. I was forced to upgrade to a more expensive subscription plan so I can finish my bulk edits. I found this disingenuous...

pet fetchers shop

Easy to use and understand with well thought out design. this app does what it says it will do and saved me hours of work. why 4 stars instead of 5? too big of a jump between the second and third packages... would be nice to have an option between the first and second paid packages. other than that... very happy and thank you!

Daily Sensations

I LOVE THIS APP WORKS GREAT FOR UPDATING IMAGE ALT! ITS A MUST HAVE IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE 1000s OF IMAGES QUICK.

Head Gear USA

I used this app to help me edit photos within my online store and I was satisfied with the results.