Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Pynaple

easy to use, and easy to understand as well. Idk what else to say about it because I haven't tested it yet. They just asked for a review as soon as it submitted the list of images. lol

Memeonme

I needed to crop all 4 sides of all of my product images. There's no option to bulk edit all 4 sides at the same time, so I had to request 4 separate jobs to be completed instead of just one. This app has a limit (based on your selected plan) on how many jobs you can make. I was forced to upgrade to a more expensive subscription plan so I can finish my bulk edits. I found this disingenuous...

pet fetchers shop

Easy to use and understand with well thought out design. this app does what it says it will do and saved me hours of work. why 4 stars instead of 5? too big of a jump between the second and third packages... would be nice to have an option between the first and second paid packages. other than that... very happy and thank you!

Daily Sensations

I LOVE THIS APP WORKS GREAT FOR UPDATING IMAGE ALT! ITS A MUST HAVE IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE 1000s OF IMAGES QUICK.

Head Gear USA

I used this app to help me edit photos within my online store and I was satisfied with the results.

Blue Ox Boutique

Fairly nice app

SouSec

Still testing the app, but seems to work pretty well. Helps a lot and saves time because I do not deed to do the editing myself.

Espaço USB

Great, honestly it is a common issue reszing product pics and this app do it next to perfection. Test the free plan, it is really good already and can motivate you to go further.

Hang and Display

Seems to be working fine, I have file rename, image resize and image square running on schedule every night with various conditions and no problems so far.
It doesnt do previously done images so you don't reach your job limit very quickly. But the limit is very low for the price, I'm paring 10 usd a month for 1000 images.
Some of these features such as alt text can be done for free with other apps so I recommend you do that.

Yager Singapore