Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Spaceplatypus

Invaluable app for time saving and efficiency. A lot of options. Reasonable price for the power.

Trendstream

awesooooooooooooooooooome saved me so much time!

Rubys Rubbish

My only complain so far is that you cannot enter multiple SKUs to be changed at once.

You Only Pay For Shipping

Astonishingly good!

I had to make a thousand changes to my descriptions, to add new text - this program did it in seconds.

I needed to update all my url's to follow my new product titles - again, a thousand updates in a few seconds (2 a second, on autopilot).

Highly recommended!

Cosmetics4u Uk Limited

Amazing app for fast updating of products simply to install and easy to use

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Bluefishfinder Com

Will save you time! KILLER product. At first I uninstalled, thought it was too much money every month, Then I rethought. A Must Have! I have reached for it several times and makes life stress free. LOve the revert button! Only had to do it once. A Powerful App.

Greatrads

Great little app. Saves hours of tedious editing. Would recommend. Best one of its type on the app store.

Soloperfumesoriginales

It´s a AMAZING app! You save a lot of time! Thanks for this app.

Awesome Gift Ideas

Great app... a bit over priced but the best bulk editing app around.