Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Planning Zen 1

I can't manage my store without this app! I run an Etsy shop and a Shopify store each with 500+ products and this app is invaluable to me for keeping things consistent among my products on both shops. There is nothing yet that I've needed it to do that it couldn't do. Absolutely worth the price.

Amztee

This app saves me so much time! I highly recommend if you have a lot of products.

Ctp2

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have not had any need to use this app's support team yet but judging by the slick and easy to use interface as well as the reliability of it's functions I imagine the help I would receive would be just as fantastic!

Great app, we would highly recommend it to anyone with a large number of products. Our store will have thousands of products eventually and already has many hundreds so this app is an essential tool for us!

Timstools

Location New Zealand

Saved a lot of time! Very helpful for descriptions and prices

Dv8s

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have used the Bulk Product Edit app for more than a year now. My shop (DV8s.com) has a few thousand garments. Correcting errors or making revisions to 100 or more products at a time is quite common for me. I don't know how I could possibly make the changes I require without the Bulk Product Edit app. It has already saved me literally hundreds of man-hours of tedious labor.

The interface is intuitive and laid out in a common-sense, logical way that will have beginners feeling comfortable with it after only a few uses. Whenever I have had any questions, the support staff has always been prompt, professional and eager to assist.

Further, this is not one of those ‘dead in the water’ apps that is rarely or never updated. Hextom is constantly improving it and adding new and useful features.

The funny thing is that when I originally installed it, I thought the $14.99 monthly charge was a bit on the expensive side. I could not have been more wrong. It is worth much more to me. If you have more than 100 or so products in your shop, this app is a “must have”.

I am not the type of person who gives praise easily, but Bulk Product Edit has earned a 5-star review.

Finally, for the cynical amongst us – that includes me – I do not know anyone at Hextom, nor do I stand to profit in any way from this review.

Pioneer Kitchenware

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Its a very good app. The app lessens the time taken for editing tasks. Bulk editing clears all the mess while constructing your store in the beginning. I have just started, I will write a more detailed review before my trial ends.

Sawish

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use. easy layout. Will be using it again in future!

Kimin Kikkari

Location Finland

Great app. It really helped me to change and round product prices.

Up Past Midnight

This app has and continues to save me hours of manual editing. It's easy and quick to use. I love it. Thank you!

Plumbingsupply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great! Product seems to work well as stated.