Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pretty Little Things Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

I actually like this app. It saves me quite a bit of time as it pertains to organizing and controlling my inventory. There were moments when I felt it could do more, but overall i am very happy with it.

Highvoltageclothing

Location New Zealand

Absolutely love this app. Super easy to use, definitely saves time. No need to edit products manually anymore. Great customer service also. Good work!!

Loran Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful !
But I think all these options should already be in Shopify without pay extra app...

Louisekool

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Modified Tot

Great experience so far! Very easy to use, was able to edit a lot. Custom support was quick to respond with a solution when I had an unusual request. Would definitely recommend!

Antiquejewelrymall

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app makes quick work of bulk editing tags, and is real lifesaver. It's worth the monthly fee in time saved for sure!

Guitar Exclusive

Time spent using app About 1 month

This application is amazing. Wow! I wish there was a pricing model for limited use (I don't need this very much -- so monthly charge does not make a lot of sense for me) -- by when I need it -- I NEED IT. Awesome implementation.

Modernicaphoto

Time spent using app About 2 months

Powerful, intuitive to use, and a FANTASTIC time saver.

Added bonus: very responsive customer support.

Laruedesanimaux

Location Latvia

The App itself is very useful, well made, easy to use.
But after using it, a bug reverted our ads, and so entire days of work were gone. It happened two time
Customer service couldn't find any way to solve the problem.

Rosehill 2

Time spent using app About 24 hours

So far so good. Just started and after a quick read in the HELP section it's working