Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Dellis Furniture

It works just as expected! Had to adjust around 600 variants by 10% and it took literally 3 minutes to sort it out.

Oem Used Auto Parts

Great App to use Using for www.oemusedautoparts1.com.

Locstar Revolution

I usually don't write reviews but WOW, I had to write a review for the Bulk Editor app. This app has SERIOUSLY saved me TONS of stress and time. I, recently, started dropshipping with multiple wholesalers so updating the SKU for my store suddenly became VERY necessary so I could use another app to help fulfill my orders. The fulfillment app REQUIRED SKUs, even though, Shopify doesn't.

The Bulk Editor made this very daunting task EXTREMELY easy for me and I can't say enough about this app. It has really helped me organize my store quickly and effectively!

Thank you for creating such an amazing app!!!

Aquatell Com

This one's automatic. Seriously saves hundreds of hours of work over the course of a year.

Shopsafety Ca

I would give five stars if the product would allow me to move products from one collection to another, or add to another collection. It allows everything else (and very well, btw), but I really need to move products in bulk between collections.

Would recommend if you need to do anything to products (except for Collection stuff).

Modusmoda

The app is so easy to use. Working with your inventory is much easier. The Bulk Product Edit is a very valuable tool!

Sachastyles

I Love this app. What It does for me in a minutes, it would take a person hours to do for me. Get It! Trust. It's a time saver and A money Saver!

Sbrunz

Amazing app that works wonders. Able to edit anything bulk in an instance

Fast Fittings

Great app. Has saved a ton of time. Thanks.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

Need some work on Visibility need all the Sales Channels to be in there so I can Bulk cut on what I need too. Everything else is great but this part and this is a main need right now I have like 9 channels to open.