Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beads And Dangles

I was not sure if I would get enough use out of this app since I am a small company with a lot of products, BUT that is the exact reason this app is so good! I am giving this app a 100% thumbs up - must have!! Any size company can benefit.

I needed to make changes to a large segment of my 1400+ products and in a matter of minutes, Bulk Product Edit accomplished this task. I was really happy about how much time and effort I saved (plus not having to work with a .csv file).

Then I saw that I could enhance both my meta descriptions and product descriptions with the SEO part of this app. I encountered a few questions about placements of the text additions and their tech support was outstanding. Considering it was over the weekend, I was getting texts and support in the evening and on Sunday.

Simply put....get this app!

Swiftoutdoors

This is a must have app' - saves hrs of editing and updates - Superb!

Suranas Jewelove

Excellent app. Saves days of work!

Nara Cosmetics

easiest edit of my life, worth the money definitely

Hilltop Boutique 2

I like the concept of this app - and it seemed to function well with a few tasks.
However - i'm trying to edit some tasks by collection - and the app doesn't show my current and updated collections. They are still old ones - many of which doesn't exist in my store anymore. So I'm afraid to run any more tasks as i'm unsure of what kinds of results i may get if the app is not not connected to my current data on my store.
I'll be looking for another app ....

Quantumclothing

good app But........... expensive and Support Team Very Rude And Not Customer Friendly Beware. Women Named "Sophie" Not Customer Oriented And Very Unhelpful She Had Very Sassy Attitude.

Fadem Studios

I love how it can edit all the products I have in my store. I am about to have a sale this weekend for my store. So I decided to schedule all of my products to be 25% off and it will show the compare price. How awesome is that?

Check out my store. www.fademstudios.com

Compassrecords

this app is great so far. we haven't used it enough to give five stars but it has saved the day for us on the launch of our site and our first sales. gives you the ability to do basically any kind of edit you can imagine. what's better is that you can also revert your edits so it works very well for flash sales, etc.

Edfragrancesus

Great App We simply love it ...:)

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Installs quickly, giving this a try to save tons of time.