4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for efficiently managing large product catalogs. Key features include bulk product edits, advanced filters, sorting options, and data export to CSV files. The app's user-friendly design, scheduling capabilities, and custom fields for product tracking and SEO are appreciated. The customer service team is noted for their quick responses and professionalism. A unique feature is the ability to revert changes, providing a safety net for users.

May 6, 2016

The best $ you can spend as a shopify seller. Saves tone of time, specially if your CSV is larger than the Shopify limit.

Keyscaper
October 5, 2016

This has saved me a lot of time and headache. I have 5000+ products that I'm preparing to launch before the holiday rush. This came in handy for launching my store. Money well spent I would say.

Bvstore 36845
November 18, 2019

ik moet zeggen dat deze app wel heel snel zijn werk doet. en ik kan bijna alles aan passen wat ik wil dus echt heel goed hoor. super

www.jipza.com
Belgium
August 15, 2018

I absolutely love this app. Well done !! Bravo !! So easy to use and the time saved is worth the cost for sure !! Peace, love and laughs. MT

Groovy Graphics By Mt
November 7, 2017

Love. It. Very. Good. On saving lots of time

Pure Lovewith A Twist8 Com
March 22, 2019

I adore this app. It saved me TIME and MONEY as I did not need to hire anyone to clean up my product listings! Thanks SOOOO much for thinking of creating this tool!

Toddlers Tailor
March 17, 2017

This app makes everything a lot easier, especially the more you add items to your store.

Musicmeerkat Com
May 2, 2018

Finally no more headache from inventory editing - very easy to use and understand

Eriksen Enterprise
November 23, 2017

Worked wonderfully at first, but after several uses it just stopped working at all for any editing.

Howies Hot Deals
November 4, 2021

I love using this app. This is a time saver for all bulk editing. I love the various options it has to be able to edit in bulk all your products or select from the ones that you need to bulk edit.

TheWokeNest